💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Singers you never thought you'd stan for.

Bloody

Featured Posts

Tropico

Oh and how could I forget AB?

The thought of rap musix just made me cringe. The only rapper I could bop to was Iggy. Then when I saw how much GGD loved BWET, I had to at least give her a try. Long story short, I realized the quality rap can have, deleted every single Iggy song I had and now I note BWET as a modern day masterpiece. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Nicki Minaj tbh, in 2011-2012, i just crossed her out of my list, saw her as this Gaga wannabe of Rap..

But since the PinkPrint era, i've realized that she's really a talented rapper and deserves her fame, and now i stan for her :legend:

giphy.gif

This. I hated Nicki and I even left negative comments below her videos claiming her to copy Gaga blatantly. Today I won't consider myself as a stan but I quite like her.

and Justin Timberlake, in 2011 I saw him posting with Gaga on SNL I thought he was boring but today he's my favorite male artist of all time and in my top 3 favorite artist behind Gaga and tying with Rihanna so far.

Also Rihanna, I started to stan for her since 2012 because I ditched Gaga on account of illuminati rumors (I was religious back then), I didn't listen to Gaga for 7 months and God knows how I held myself. So Rihanna quenched my thirst back then but the thing is Rihanna was also accused of being part of the illuminati at that time so I think I at some point banned myself from listening to Riri's music for a while. I switched to Katy and Britney afterwards.

Better Day

Madonna

I have always had a mixed relationship with Madonna. Then Rebel Heart leaked (the first 13 demos) I tried them, I liked but never tried again until the real album came out and I started downloading her whole discography (again) and since then my love for Madonna has grown so much she is my No. 1 tied with Gaga. 

Her discography is flawless 

#JusticeForJimmyJimmy

Together You And I!

Born To Slay

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande. Basically all of my favs used to be on my dis like list.

yASSsss

I've always loved Selena's songs..she's such a sweetheart :nick: ...

I never understood Lana's appeal,her songs always used to put me to sleep :emma: but lately i've been listening to her songs a lot...i'm not  a stan(Gaga is the only artist i've ever stanned for :proud: ) but i like her music now :zilla: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

mister max

tbh? :emma: 

gaga :emma: I thought she was such a freak and attention ***** :emma: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Sister

Lady Gaga and Ville Valo, I did not even want to give their music a chance. I can be pretentious sometimes.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Higher

I'm not a Stan of them yet, but Lana Del Rey, Angel Haze and Rihanna. :rip: They make pretty good music. :lolly: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Riot Poof

Lady Gaga. I used to be a bit pretentious and I hated on Gaga because... it was the cool thing to do. Pop music was so ~uncool~ when compared to alternative/indie acts.

Then I decided to give her a chance in 2010 and I NEVER. LOOKED. BACK. I became a stan pretty quickly after that. Gaga also got me to rediscover Madonna and Xtina and she got me to listen to other pop acts. I realized that there's nothing wrong with liking pop music. Anyone who refuses to listen to pop music solely because it's too mainstream are potentially depriving themselves of bops that could enrich their lives a bit.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bette Davis

I'm more of an alternative music fan and don't necessarily 'stan' but..

Miley - I still don't love her music, but she's got a heart of gold. She's talented for sure and I hope she makes more folky, soulful music like some of the covers she has done.

Ariana - Her undeniable talent has definitely grown on me, but I just really hope she matures and learns to treat people better.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

SweetEscape

Iggy :legend:  At first I hated her and wasn't a fan of rap, and now I absolutely love her :giveup:

Archived