everyone posting airbrushed pictures of gaga to prove she is prettier

:bye:

large.lady-gaga-cr-fashion-book-15.jpg.b

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

I voted equal because both can look gorgeous and both can look awful. Make up free though I'd say Gaga :emma: 

StrawberryBlond

I think Katy looks super hot...with make up. Without it, she's average at best. And this isn't just one picture, it's many pictures. The ones in her Part Of Me documentary (in the lollipop dress backstage) were probably the prettiest but everything else...she just looks like any average girl out there. A lot of women in Hollywood do, though. Professional make up artists can make someone look like a completely different person. You wouldn't think it's possible, but it is. And I judge beauty based on natural appearance, not artificial enhancement. And while Gaga has her bad make up free days, she has more than enough good ones to compensate. Those in bed selfie shots and that CR Fashion Book cover prove that she is an exquisite natural beauty, so my vote is for her. There's a reason why you don't see a lot of celebrities without make up - because they don't want the world to realise their image is a fabrication. But this is all superficial of course. Looks mean zero when it comes to music, or at least they should. If someone makes excellent music, I couldn't care less if they looked like the back of a bus. I just wish we didn't have a culture of people buying into a celebrity purely because they're attractive.

Kacey Elizabeth

What's funny is the pic of Gaga is without or LIGHT makeup....Katy is blown up with LOTS of makeup

Both are pretty but Gaga is a natural beauty whereas Katy NEEDS the makeup...without it...I've seen pics and it's not pretty :shrug:

Katy doesn't need the make up. There are many pics of Katy without make up and she looks very beautiful and pretty in them. Are you sure you've looked up Katy's without-make up pics or are only judging based on the photo Russell shared which was taken with bad lighting and from a horrible angle. I suggest you to look up her photoshoot done by Dan MacMedan.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

There's only one Gaga while U can find Katy look-alikes on every street corner :fan: 

10455645_841312302577786_366513420539609

Bs7iHB4IYAABu9i.jpg

so,i'll go with Gaga :proud: 

I admit when Katy first appeared on the mainstream scene, some other female celebs looked like her at times. It was mostly because of her make up but overtime, Katy's beauty has gotten more unique and special. Before her breakthrough, her beauty was unique and special, too. Not to mention that with little to no make up, Katy doesn't look like any other girl on the street. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Riot Poof

I think Katy's the most pretty, but Gaga's the most interesting. I haven't seen a lot of celebrities who look like Gaga.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived