Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Iggy look better after Plastic surgery?

Creyk

Does she look better?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Does Iggy look better after plasitc surgery?

• She looked better before
    • She looks better now

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I really don't see that much of a difference...and the difference I see can be explained by contouring, make-up in general and the position of her mouth...so maybe she didn't even have anything done...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

It's her body and her decisions and I'm not against plastic surgery but I think the results need to at least look natural and in her case it didn't, unfortunately.

Really what she thinks about herself concerning her surgery is the most important. If she's happy with herself then everything's okay 

MAKE IT WORK

Kanye West

1440936793-b0a66730-15b7.jpg

Another betrayal. Gaga has had a lot of plastic surgery. I love her but I'm not blind.

KANYEWEST.COM

crisTEAne

what is the difference between plastic surgery and body modification? sounds the same to me

imo, that's not the point of the quote. in my interpretation:

promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery = i doesn't matter if you're comfortable with yourself; with plastic surgery, you can look better. therefore, you should do it.

artistic expression related to body modification = you have a vision that you want to manifest or express by modifying your body. it has nothing to do with insecurity, it's purely artistic. therefore, you should do it for your art.

if these make any sense. :shrug: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Andy McQueen

Another betrayal. Gaga has had a lot of plastic surgery. I love her but I'm not blind.

Well, no operations but cosmetic enhancement procedures like temporary fillers and facial injections, face-tape etc., yes. 

River

I never liked her face tbh, something bothers me when I look at her, like she's annoying me.. no hate.. it happens even with some unknown people on the street.. I don't know the reason why it happens to me..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LoveandMagic

I always thought she was so s-xy, I never thought she needed surgery. But she obviously thought about it and decided she wanted it, and is happy with the results. So whatever, if she's happy with it I can't complain, but I thought she looked much better before (not that she isn't pretty now).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Kanye West

Well, no operations but cosmetic enhancement procedures like temporary fillers and facial injections, face-tape etc., yes. 

I believe she has had operations on her nose and cheekbones, but it doesn't bother me. I still love her.

KANYEWEST.COM

I believe she has had operations on her nose and cheekbones, but it doesn't bother me. I still love her.

Gaga is afraid of surgical operations, and coming from someone who has spent years watching people go through facial feminization surgeries including countless rhinoplasties, she has not had one. Simple as that. As for her cheekbones, it's so ridiculously easy to shape and alter these through contouring.

Archived