💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Iggy look better after Plastic surgery?

Creyk

Does she look better?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Does Iggy look better after plasitc surgery?

• She looked better before
    • She looks better now

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean...before she looked so plain that she was just one of those faces that blended with everyone else. At least now her face is actually discernible, not just a box with eyes, a nose, and a mouth :emma: 

Hidden Content

omg that was mean :sharon: 

FreePalestine

Giorno Giovanna

1440936793-b0a66730-15b7.jpg

what is the difference between plastic surgery and body modification? sounds the same to me

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Pharamon

I mean...before she looked so plain that she was just one of those faces that blended with everyone else. At least now her face is actually discernible, not just a box with eyes, a nose, and a mouth :emma: 

Hidden Content

its the other way around...before she looked so amazing and unique and now she looks like she's one of the plastic bags

Creyk

Hidden Content

Well-said :applause:

Andy McQueen

what is the difference between plastic surgery and body modification? sounds the same to me

Well, people like Rick Genest or Maria Jose Cristerna for example did stuff for artistic expression against the beauty standards I guess? :shrug:

calmar

I can't even see the difference :emma: But that photo on the right is prettier imo.

Same for me. I had to look really hard to see what changed. I guess that goes to show that sometimes our greatest insecurities are pretty much nothing to strangers on the street.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Gohan

Her jaw line is so blatantly dramatically different :rip: anyway, her tits and ass are implants, her nose had a little Britney Spears retouch (it could be just make up, because the difference is minimal) and her lips have something too. I hope she stops asap or else she'll look completely like another person.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Lassex

Same for me. I had to look really hard to see what changed. I guess that goes to show that sometimes our greatest insecurities are pretty much nothing to strangers on the street.

Wow, this is so true!

RAMROD

Her jaw line is so blatantly dramatically different :rip: anyway, her tits and ass are implants, her nose had a little Britney Spears retouch (it could be just make up, because the difference is minimal) and her lips have something too. I hope she stops asap or else she'll look completely like another person.

Ikr, more often than not, that is what happened.

Look at the cat lady or Donatella for example.

It started with one or two fixings then becomes addiction.

Since perfection is fickle thing and nobody feel good enough.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived