Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOR: Miley to drop album on Sunday?

Yanko

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I didn't even know they were a band I just saw random words and was very confused :emma:

but thank you for helping me understand :rofl:

didnt Kesha do a full on album with them that was never released?

Bangerz was trash, so I hope  she delivers something worthwile.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MonsterOfSpain

HDD is a reliable source, so it must be true! :party: I'm here for it if it's as good as Bangerz.

AM98GJ

if I didn't know they existed until like 2 minutes I'm certainly not gonna know that sorry :toofunny:

AJH219

I know she was going to record an album with them but, for reasons unknown, it was shelved sometime within the last year and a half. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

LoveandMagic

The Flaming Lips. :legend: 

So excited for this album because this album is all her. Her vision, her lyrics, her concepts. It's all her. And that meand we get a look into her heart and mind. And that interests me :party: I'm not even a fan of her music but the idea of this free, full on Miley album, tickles my interests. 

What I love is that, for better or worse, this album will be 100% Miley. She's just going for it, and I applaud her for this. I'm interested in hearing the outcome and I wish her the best on this creative journey.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived