Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do You Think "25" will be the New 1989?

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Spock

Probably, but i do feel there may be a bit of over-estimation going around. She is going to slay nevertheless 

who will love me when the night is over

Phoenix

Yes when it comes to sales, but when it comes to quality

YQAJr9a.gif

💎

Riot Poof

Yes, in terms of commercial success and impact on pop culture.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TimisaMonster

You mean...

An album that sells millions

Every single is a hit

Overrated and overexposed

Wins all the awards

Hmmm...aren't they the same album? :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Versace

I think it will do as well as BEYONCE (The album)  doubt it will be as big as 1989 in terms of impacts and sales especially in terms of singles , i predict 6M-8M world wide sales no more. She'll win many awards, get good enough sales for this day and age. Have her singles do well in europe and not so good everywhere else maybe the lead single will be an exception who knows. 21 came at a time where raw talent and great vocals were underrated , forgotten , overshadowed by autotune and special effect. Now a days great vocals is huge consideration for labels and lip-syncing is being shamed and slammed more than ever. What 25 should prove (not that it HAS to) is how to incorporate her raw talent, great vocals into a more than a ballad or midtempo type of songs, Adele is going to have to come out with an album full of powerful feel good songs (perhaps a contrast to 21) see Jess Glynne as an example.  

LoveandMagic

It seems to be a highly anticipated album, and since I predict it will also feature quality material I think it's safe to say it will do very, very well (at the very least). 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

zexion_armando

Better? Probably, not like 1989 is some high water mark of quality... or even a low water mark.

Its basically a desert.

Archived