💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is MJ the greatest artist of all time?

Quark

Featured Posts

Your making excuses for every valid point I say though.

Not really, truth be told - both MJ and Madonna contributed to pop culture the way no other act did. What you implied is that Madonna had no impact as everything she did was already done by MJ --> which is completely and utterly false. I really don't care in discussing this empty, non substantial argument. It leads nowhere. What's truly fascinating is how you have yet to disprove anything I credited Madonna for in the original thread - and I'm still waiting for you to do so ; specifically and with substance. 

Here, in case you forgot about it  :nick:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I already answered this thread : no, Prince & Freddie are better musicians and better performers as well.

No male artist has what he has i can tell you that. Michael barely got my attention as a child. His music never impacted me and i don't find anything extraordinary in his writing. His videos were good but i don't like his choreography. from an entertaining perspective like Rihanna,  Chris Brown and the others, he's the greatest but not musically.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

venusian

There's so such thing as bad taste in music. Nothing is right and nothing is wrong. Everyone has different taste.

im pretty sure there is bad taste in music.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Bellatrix

im pretty sure there is bad taste in music.

Then who has the right to decide what's good and what's bad?

Haroon

Hey guys :stalkga:

Just a quick reminder to not argue and get personal with one another, please stay on topic also :yes:

Phoenix

Hey guys :stalkga:

Just a quick reminder to not argue and get personal with one another, please stay on topic also :yes:

just warn them so they don't repeat the same flamebait post again :yes: 

💎

Haroon

just warn them so they don't repeat the same flamebait post again :yes: 

Everyone's been verbally warned now :ohno: Stuff after this will be harsher :udidnt: 

Oh and to answer the OP, I don't really know :duck: I hear a lot about Michael Jackson being amazing and just the other day my sisters and mother were praising him so much in the car as being a revolutionary and how nobody's gotten within a mile radius of him. I haven't followed his music or listened to any of his albums so I can't really comment, all I know is that he was an absolutely HUGE star with so many memorable songs, like even as someone who's never gone out and listened to Michael Jackson themself I know a good chunk of singles because his music was/is unavoidable :omg: I can't really say the same for anyone else at the moment, I guess we'll see in a few decades :shrug: 

Tropico

I can think of at least 5 better artists without even thinking about it so no. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived