Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to co-chair & perform at the amfAR Gala held in LA on Oct. 29th.

asana15

Featured Posts

ShockPop

i love you but get out of here

it was completely wrong. Thiswas one of the first gaga songs I played on piano back in the day and that performance was hard to listen to.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

it was completely wrong. Thiswas one of the first gaga songs I played on piano back in the day and that performance was hard to listen to.

i was joking.... I always figured the piano was minimal in this tune because of the almost total focus the singer has to have on the vocal gymnastics end.

edit: also this was a time when she was heavily adlibbing and seemed to be somehow motivated or required to throw in ad placement into the very song and lyric itself (viva glam = cosmetic line)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ShockPop

i was joking.... I always figured the piano was minimal in this tune because of the almost total focus the singer has to have on the vocal gymnastics end.

edit: also this was a time when she was heavily adlibbing and seemed to be somehow motivated or required to throw in ad placement into the very song and lyric itself (viva glam = cosmetic line)

still... when she was playing, the chords were all wrong... they weren't even chords. I think I'm in shock, really. Urgh. If I hadn't been watching I'd think she was playing with her foot...

LebaneseDude

I love how she's putting herself out there.

Bobby's management :nick:

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

asana15

Brian Newman's quintet is on their way to LA. Which means she will sing her jazz renditions at the Gala:

monketsharona

This is happening soon? Tonight or something?

yep that's today ;)

I''m not really holding my breath for tonight's performance I feel like it's going to be another jazz cover...

LaMaisonGaga

Brian Newman's quintet is on their way to LA. Which means she will sing her jazz renditions at the Gala:

lmao great

lamaisongaga.com

Jazz at RYAN MURPHY's honoring gala? :bye:

She should sing 'Monster' or something from LG5...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

thatfoxyfeeling

Can she stop promoting Brian Newman? 

Stephen

Today's the day! I wonder what song she'll do. Hopefully La Vie en Rose or something we haven't heard her cover before. Will this be professionally recorded? 

Archived