question

Your favorite tracks on confessions on the dance floor

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

Sorry, Like It Or Not, Isaac, Get Together, Let It Will Be and Hung Up.

Her best album tbh, Like A Prayer is next. Ray Of Light remains pretentious and overrated.

TopazBlue

hung up and sorry

but those are the only ones i've heard :flop::sharon:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Seriously the only songs from it that I can listen to are Hung Up, Sorry, Jump :saladga:

I can't seem to understand why everyone loves Isaac, I kinda loathe the track :rip: Honestly COADF is one of my least favorite albums of hers :rip:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Sorry, Like It Or Not, Isaac, Get Together, Let It Will Be and Hung Up.

Her best album tbh, Like A Prayer is next. Ray Of Light remains pretentious and overrated.

How is it pretentious :rip: 

I'm going to be that asshole and tell you that professional critics & the Grammys disagree with you. :proud:

DrewStevens

How is it pretentious :rip: 

I'm going to be that asshole and tell you that professional critics & Grammys disagree with you. :proud:

Well I think it is pretentious because I don't see a connection between Madonna's persona and the album. In my opinion the message of the album is quite pretentious.

Also I have never cared about critics or the NARAS opinion about music. Most critics are not even musicians and the NARAS nominated The New Classic for best Rap album. 

Everyone has their own opinion.

Well I think it is pretentious because I don't see a connection between Madonna's persona and the album. In my opinion the message of the album is quite pretentious.

Also I have never cared about critics or the NARAS opinion about music. Most critics are not even musicians and the NARAS nominated The New Classic for best Rap album. 

It went hand to hand with her persona :smh: It's an album that explored her spirituality at a time when she discovered Kabbalah and was practicing it on a daily basis. She wasn't pulling any BS on nobody.

There's a difference between a well constructed, substantial opinion and a one liner of an opinion. You're free to not care about critics, but that does not mean that they're completely meaningless. Yes, not all critics are musicians but most are respectfully knowledgeable when it comes to music and have listened to a variety of albums from an objective point of view. Just like movie critics are not film makers yet their criticism carries an important value to the movie industry. It's not a coincidence that the most critically acclaimed albums of all time which critics have indicated are respected among the most talented musicians all around the world as well.

would you critic an album if you werent an album yourself teas :derpga: 

It went hand to hand with her persona :smh: It's an album that explored her spirituality at a time when she discovered Kabbalah and was practicing it on a daily basis. She wasn't pulling any BS on nobody.

There's a difference between a well constructed, substantial opinion and a one liner of an opinion. You're free to not care about critics, but that does not mean that they're completely meaningless. Yes, not all critics are musicians but most are respectfully knowledgeable when it comes to music and have listened to a variety of albums from an objective point of view. Just like movie critics are not film makers yet their criticism carries an important value to the movie industry. It's not a coincidence that the most critically acclaimed albums of all time which critics have indicated are respected among the most talented musicians all around the world as well.

confession son the dance floor is still better :green:

TimisaMonster

Hung Up

Forbidden Love

Isaac

Jump

I Love New York

Get Together 

I mean that whole album is just :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived