đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Cher to outlast Madonna?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

sc8E1t.png

THAT IMAGE IT'S A LIE. You all go to google trends and search for Cher vs. Madonna. I'll get surprised...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll both be recognized forever as being two of the most influential music artists in pop music. I don't think one will really "outlast" the other because I don't think either will ever be forgotten. 

We're all Stronger Together!

JusKeepBreathin

After the nuclear war has ended there will be Cher singing "if I Could Turn Back Time" to all the roaches. She is indestructible. :gayhat:

She'll out last M for sure. 

Still have this song on my jogging playlist....LOVE IT!!!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SychosSoChic

Cher will outlive all our careers, then turn back time and outlive our lives too and the lives of our unworthy peasant descendants :legend: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

JusKeepBreathin

Cher is like 13 years older than Madonna. Why is it that in every picture they have together Cher looks ten years younger than Madonna? 

Madonna-Cher.jpgtumblr_lqcei15wpU1qearaqo1_500.jpg

20524-cher.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

monsterdreams

Tbh she'll still be serving life in 50 years 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Cher will outlast cockroaches during a nuclear attack.

Anyway, Rebel Heart sold 800k not 650k.

Dressed To Kill Tour : 55 million 

MDNA tour : 314 million.

Bellatrix

Cher is like 13 years older than Madonna. Why is it that in every picture they have together Cher looks ten years younger than Madonna? 

Because Cher has done a few surgeries over the years.

Bellatrix

Dressed To Kill Tour : 55 million 

MDNA tour : 314 million.

That comparison isn't really fair tho as DTK was a US/Canada only.

That comparison isn't really fair tho as DTK was a US/Canada only.

Still, Cher was making 700k - 1 mill a show as opposed to Madonna's 3 - 7 million per show. (in the US)

Cher will be here to welcome aliens to Earth in a billion years when they come to investigate the end of humanity :proud:

Can imagine her performing on a hovering stage facing a horde of alien spaceships tbh

JusKeepBreathin

Because Cher has done a few surgeries over the years.

Oh that's true but Madonna has had her work too recently and those pictures were 98-99 Ray Of Light-Believe era. So Cher was about 54 or 55. Madonna now is I think 56 or 57. I love Madonna, but Cher is the queen of never aging.

JusKeepBreathin

Still, Cher was making 700k - 1 mill a show as opposed to Madonna's 3 - 7 million per show. (in the US)

Pretty soon those Rebel Heart Tour numbers will be in. :hunty:

Pretty soon those Rebel Heart Tour numbers will be in. :hunty:

And you're expecting them to be bad? :dies:

JusKeepBreathin

in 2002 Cher was 60 years old and did 260 million with Living Proof tour.

Madonna is currently 57. Pretty soon we'll see how she holding up to Cher at 60. Lol

Archived