Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ariana Grande SMACKS her security man in the face!

Tumblr

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

She's so cute, yet so hateable. One moment I like her and the next I can't stand her. She makes me feel so bipolar :giveup: This was cute though :flutter:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bad Bromance

idk if this was posted because it's a few months old but I am DYING :dies: He just stands there while Ari is trying to apologise :dies:

OMG, this made me laugh so hard my stomach is hurting!!   :lmao:  Thanks for the laughs, hun. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Tumblr

OMG, this made me laugh so hard my stomach is hurting!!   :lmao:  Thanks for the laughs, hun. 

No problem sis, as soon as I came across it, I sent it to the Ari twitter stans and then here, it's too funny not to share :dies:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Bad Bromance

No problem sis, as soon as I came across it, I sent it to the Ari twitter stans and then here, it's too funny not to share :dies:

Definitely!!  There's no way anyone could come across this vid and not share it here.  It's too funny indeed!    :lmao:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Now if only she could hit some high notes with that kind of ease.

ib1tj2bkV8CQ3o.gif

she actually does. if you'd follow her tour you'd see how good she is now. I mean she was always very good / singing like an angel but now she's even better & stronger (than she's been before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqYDtfut6WE

OT: Her reaction was so cute I can't :flutter:

Tumblr

she actually does. if you'd follow her tour you'd see how good she is now. I mean she was always very good / singing like an angel but now she's even better & stronger (than she's been before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqYDtfut6WE

OT: Her reaction was so cute I can't :flutter:

Educate ha! 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived