Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The MOST Popular Celebrities in your Country

Hope

Featured Posts

The Child

Actually that's why opened this thread, am curious to know them.

Believe me, you don't want to lol, they suck BIG time, they are ****ty rappers and ****ty pop singers tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

I know Zaz and Indila. They are really popular in Turkey :laughga:

Zaz hasn't had a successful song since years, Indila really got 4 hits last year, she's nowhere to be found right now.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SlaeUrAnus

Jess Glynne bas totally been killing the UK charts for quite a while now, sometimes as a featuring artist but her vocals have always been predominating so yeah :omg: I believe her album just came out too and that it's doing well :party: 

I love her new single Don't So Be So Hard On Yourself:party: :music: 

In my messy era.

Zaz hasn't had a successful song since years, Indila really got 4 hits last year, she's nowhere to be found right now.

okey :derpga:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Believe me, you don't want to lol, they suck BIG time, they are ****ty rappers and ****ty pop singers tbh.

Do people listen to them? Like are they big enough so people talk about them. Or they are more focused on US ones.

Can you name some of pop singers?

The Child

Oh here are 2 young french singers I actually like lol :

Andreyw

So you are from Romania?

I like Akcent, Alexandra Stan, INNA, Lidia Buble. :party:

yup :party: they have pretty good songs, tbh :music:  this one is really popular here atm too

yup :party: they have pretty good songs, tbh :music:  this one is really popular here atm too

Omg yes, I've listen to one of her songs and it sounded so good. It's one with her on swing in a circus.

Assuming you're talking about international... Rihanna.

No, am talking about your celebrities in your country.

Archived