ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Soooooo...........

k7gYybY.jpg

@Spock

Time to build that shrine :)

:P

Last night I had a seat (practically on the ceiling) for Taylor Swift's last gig in Los Angeles. To give you an idea of how sold out it was, there was not a single empty seat in the stadium, except the one next to me (I binoculared/scoped the place out, it was absolute insanity!) 

And I arrived in time to bootleg Haim and Taylor Swift in thier entirety from start to finish. What an experience.

I legit was just as moved by Taylor if not more so than I've been by Gaga. Which is saying something because I am a pretty damned hardcore Gaga stan over here. But Taylor absolutely slayed. I don't think "slayed" is a word that really does justice to what she did or the dexterity and artfulness with which she did it, but she did.

Haim was absolutely epic for me as well, since I am a HUGE Fleetwood Mac fan, (have been since early 2000's) and they are like a perfect pocket-sized electrified all female Fleetwood Mac. 

The quality, I would have to say, is pretty damn clear. I begged the 3 Latin American girls next to me not to scream too loudly and for the most part they avoided this except for the hits (New York, Blank Space, Never Getting Back Together, etc.)

Justin Timberlake. Selena Gomez. Lisa Kudrow.

The screams and mass-people-losing-their-absolute-sh*t was unmeasurable.

I walked out of that concert just as dazed and happy as I have with The Monster Ball, or the Born This Way Ball, hard to say, the same but different somehow.

Taylor is an endless fount of enthusiasm and joy and pure fun.

Catnip for the Gen X, Gen Y, and Millennial soul.

Article and full bootlegs coming soon. 

f*cking awesome show!!! Just thought I'd fill you all in that it was epic! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Redstreak

Yes queen Chica Stan :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Spock

YES STAN CHICA, STAN :giveup:

I'm so glad you had a great time! And you had such amazing guests :giveup:

And I agree with you so much, she slays everything but in a totally different way. Like, there was this weird electricity in the air at my show that I hadn't felt since The Monster Ball (and by the looks of what you're saying, I'm sure you felt it too and that I'm not crazy)

Can't wait for the full article and bootleg :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

ChicaSkas

You're so lucky, I wish I could see her! :deadbanana:

Yes, it was awesome, and I think you guys are going to like the recording.

From what you were telling me, @Spock , their fanbase dislikes bootlegs? Which really makes me scratch my head and go, "Hunh?", because bootlegs preserve the history of the very feeling you paid a zillion dollars to be a part of....... I mean, I was hanging to the vertical wall at Staples and I paid 180 dollars to be there, in the highest row, at the very last seat, so I can imagine I was staring at thousands upon thousands, maybe even a million dollars of ticket sales all around me -- and that was just ONE night of a FIVE night stint.

@Spock , you should email me your address or DM me it on Twitter (@ChicaSkas) because I got you an LA souvenir from the 1989 tour :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Spock

Yes, it was awesome, and I think you guys are going to like the recording.

From what you were telling me, @Spock , their fanbase dislikes bootlegs? Which really makes me scratch my head and go, "Hunh?", because bootlegs preserve the history of the very feeling you paid a zillion dollars to be a part of....... I mean, I was hanging to the vertical wall at Staples and I paid 180 dollars to be there, in the highest row, at the very last seat, so I can imagine I was staring at thousands upon thousands, maybe even a million dollars of ticket sales all around me -- and that was just ONE night of a FIVE night stint.

@Spock , you should email me your address or DM me it on Twitter (@ChicaSkas) because I got you an LA souvenir from the 1989 tour :)

No no no, the fan base has no problem and is incredibly thirsty for them! We all really want to see videos of the shows on YouTube since she wears different outfits on some dates, has surprise songs, surprise guests etc, but Taylor Nation takes them all down and sends copyright infringement notices. Sometimes they rack the strikes over night so when they wake up they find their Tumblr or YouTube account has been deleted because of copyright issues. They have also taken down a whole bunch of videos from when she was just starting out or from older tours that have been there forever, so it's exactly like you say, they are deleting her.

Then, of course, there is a small percentage of kiss ass fans on Tumblr that report everything and tell you to delete stuff, but that's another matter :coffee:

OH MY GOD REALLY??! THAT'S THE NICEST THING EVER THANK YOU! I'll PM you :hug::hug:

who will love me when the night is over

theMonster5

I got front row seat for Monday show! Then I waited for Taylor after the show with 6 other fans but her black SUV just drove by without stopping.

Check the photos I took.

11891226_10204995894037459_3396652355589

11949312_10204995897877555_152709475314011904703_10204995900077610_550148306650811911347_10204995900957632_162962228932211952005_10204995921838154_314388782296711954746_10204995929798353_192716527943111895961_10204995945398743_396056858281611796210_10204995957559047_8027152097383

ChicaSkas

That is SO awesome, @TheMonster5! Really glad you got to be so close ! I was hanging off the ceiling.

ChicaSkas

As I couldn't help but say earlier...eff yeah, Taylor Swift! 

Creyk

As I couldn't help but say earlier...eff yeah, Taylor Swift! 

I see that you uploaded more on soundcloud, these are awesome! :giveup:

But could you enable download on them? Then we could have access to them even after taylor nation strikes.....

ChicaSkas

What did you use to record the sound? Your cellphone sound recorder?

no, can't answer that one ;p

ChicaSkas

I see that you uploaded more on soundcloud, these are awesome! :giveup:

But could you enable download on them? Then we could have access to them even after taylor nation strikes.....

You all seem so certain they will strike :eek: yes, I thought i had...

Archived