💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Y'all Think The Weeknd Is Creepy?

PicklePower

Featured Posts

AyaKara

His album isn't out till Friday, though.

It leaked last Friday, and that's why he posted his 'leak' vid :yes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

His songs are always so dark and s-xual and about d--gs and stuff :rip: 

Like.... 

Gaga's. 

tay5.gif

PicklePower

It leaked last Friday, and that's why he posted his 'leak' vid :yes:

I head about the leak, but I couldn't find a streaming link for it. I didn't look too hard though. 

Like.... 

Gaga's. 

tay5.gif

But Gaga's isn't creep af

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Katsuki Bakugo

I think he's quite creepy, tbh. 

because he's black? Because he is overtly s-xual in his music?? Why do you think this?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Haroon

Nope :duck: I don't really know any of his songs besides Can't Feel My Face and his feature on Love Me Harder, so I can't really comment on his songs being dark and stuff :shrug: Appearance-wise I don't think he's creepy either, I actually think he looks pretty nice and approachable like Bruno Mars and Drake :laughga: 

PicklePower

because he's black? Because he is overtly s-xual in his music?? Why do you think this?

"Because he's black?" Wtf. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Katsuki Bakugo

"Because he's black?" Wtf. 

stranger things have been said... Just wanted to know- don't go ape **** on me. 

I find it interesting that he is dubbed creepy- yet sings about everything that everyone else does

love, s-x, d--gs, heartbreak etc...

but he is singled out ? Why isn't Drake? or lil wayne? Or more importantly CB "Breezy" Chris Brown?? The latter being extreamly creepy... Just in general, he creeps me out as a person but I ****ing love his music and have bought all his albums 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PicklePower

stranger things have been said... Just wanted to know- don't go ape **** on me. 

I find it interesting that he is dubbed creepy- yet sings about everything that everyone else does

love, s-x, d--gs, heartbreak etc...

but he is singled out ? Why isn't Drake? or lil wayne? Or more importantly CB "Breezy" Chris Brown?? The latter being extreamly creepy... Just in general, he creeps me out as a person but I ****ing love his music and have bought all his albums 

I don't really know much about those other artists, but The Weekend just gives off a scary vibe

he looks good when smiling.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Tove Lo

His songs are always so dark and s-xual and about d--gs and stuff :rip: 

The Hills and Can't Feel My Face are bae sis.

hop on that **** like a maniac

PicklePower

The Hills and Can't Feel My Face are bae sis.

I like them but they're creepy

Kacey Elizabeth

Yes... That hairstyle... It look's like a Christmas tree. That's why I call him the Christmas tree head. :later:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Katsuki Bakugo

I don't really know much about those other artists, but The Weekend just gives off a scary vibe

ok- but why?

Archived