💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You say everyone loved ARTPOP when it first came out...

Oscar

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

i, and many people, said countless times that ARTPOP will be appreciated more and even praised in the future. sonically, the songs still sound fresh. culturally and artistically, not only did it have a profound impact on gaga's career, but it also shed—some negative—light on the music industry. the sxsw keynote speech will have its iconic moment once again, i'm sure of it.

as for me, i've always loved ARTPOP. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Spock

I love ARTPOP and every song has slayed me since the iTunes Festival.

But lbr, people have gone softer on it in retrospective because Gaga had the breakdown and then she carried on to slay Jazz and the Oscars, so fans forgot about it.

If Gaga hadn't had the breakdown and been so vocal about how she felt, it would still be open season on the poor sis ARTPOP

who will love me when the night is over

I loved ARTPOP the second it came out and still listen to it on a weekly basis. It's a brilliant dance record with both silly and interesting tracks.

Also, I still think that ARTPOP has one of the most intriguing concepts of the last few years. It is simply brilliant. 

androiduser

stans ALWAYS love the new album, and proclaim it a masterpiece after just one listen. Which is ridiculous, because they always claim how deep and meaningful the new songs are, and thus they couldn't be grasped so easily.

Riot Poof

I mean, it's possible to like an album less as time goes by.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Jesse Pinkman

My love for ARTPOP has actually grown with the exception of a few songs. To me it has aged like fine wine.

It's science, bitch

FrankGutz

Not really, it still is my favorite :bye:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AlexanderLevi2

I think people follow the opinions of others pretty heavily. ESPECIALLY when people attack others for their opinion.

I loved ARTPOP but when I finally started to come here and see all the hate, I questioned myself. Now, I just listen to the album and it slays me.

There's always going to be someone who hates something you like, tbh.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived