Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga has her own professional studio?

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

I bet she had one installed in her house... we never see her going to the studio and I think we all know she's been working on music at the same time as AHS....

She prolly has RedOne over all the time along with other producers she probably flys out to work with her.

JustPokeHerFace

I mean her Malibu house is 10,000+ square feet, so I'm sure she had one built somewhere. 

gagzus

I like the element of surprise this era, i think the best things from ARTPOP were some of the minor surprises like will.i.am collabing with her or Xtina DWUW on The Voice etc

TimisaMonster

I didn't even think of that....then she doesn't have to be seen going to a studio if she can make the album at her home.... :udidnt:

Maybe this also explains why Gaga put that pic with "Hard Day's Night ?" and it looks like she was at home... :giveup:

Omg LG5 is being made in secret and probably is almost done! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Harry

I feel like if she had a full blown studio built we'd have seen it by now. I think she would love it. I'd bet that she at least has some equipment to record demos, then she takes them to producers in professional studios and then to mix/master.

Stephen

If she built a studio in her little tour bus I definitely think she has one in her house!

That would be amazing, she could even decorate the studio to match the album´s visual just she did for the C2C era videos

Lona Delery

I thought it was confirmed that her house in Malibu has a studio? Like, when she bought it there were several articles which explained what the mansion has to offer

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Emigrante

She has the studio for recording her own p0rno staff, that's for sure. :later:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived