Phantomhive

It was kind of a letdown not seeing 'ex-bis-xual' in the title

:flop:

In I fly on wings of winter.

SweetEscape

Harsh a bit? Yes. But not "extremely rude" :emma: 

Jessie J is actually very sweet.

Dominic

She was not rude at all, everything da was done so with love, it's called being a tough teacher, being hands on and getting the job done.  People are too fragile and sensitive these days. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Caesium

Jessie J needs a mentor on how to get her career back without lying about your s-xuality. Flop b---h.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

ryhanna

What exactly was rude about this? I was watching that entire video waiting for her to say something horrible and it never happened, lol.

Her criticisms just seemed honest, to me. That's a valuable thing for these sorts of shows. It's so frustrating to watch judges blindly praise and sugar coat things when a little blunt honesty is what is really going to improve them. 

Benji

I don't think it was rude. Plus it seemed to get through to him so it was clearly needed.

the jessie j defenders have arrived

I don't even really like Jessie J, but it's true... she wasn't rude... she was just trying to help him & yes he IS a naturally quiet person, if you'd follow the show you'd know that.

Sia Daily

Tbh I'd just feel like crap if I were under her watch,

I'm not being ageist or whatever but I really feel she is not the right person to judge tbh. She's still young and her career is relatively new, it's tedious atm

Bradley

What a misleading title. She's a coach and she's here to improve her artists. If you're expecting to hear only nice things from your coach then don't go to a competition! You're a student and you're here to learn. Not that she beat the sh1t out of him, she was just being honest. Have you heard Simon's comments?

I'm not even a Jessie fan but I think people are making stupid interpretations here.

Archived