💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessie J Extremely Rude to The Voice Australia Contestent

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Though I hate her guts... She has a point- even if she was a little rough with her delivery of that coaching...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

mister max

for a jessie j hater you know a lot about her tbh :green:  all these threads about ha :green: 

jk

or not :green: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Kanye West

Though I hate her guts... She has a point- even if she was a little rough with her delivery of that coaching...

"That was flat as ****" "...You don't have a lot to say. That's ok..."

Extremely rude and unprofessional.

KANYEWEST.COM

Kanye West

for a jessie j hater you know a lot about her tbh :green:  all these threads about ha :green: 

Hidden Content

just covering the news professionally

KANYEWEST.COM

BitcherelIa

This feels like when a family member is being a b---h because they're going through a tough time and they blame it all on you. xD

TimisaMonster

It wasn't as bad as Natalie...she did perhaps seem a bit blunt but she's a coach and she's just trying to help

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LaMaisonGaga

It didn't come off rude to me tbh. She's like the teacher who uses harsh words so you can remember your mistakes. That way you don't repeat them anymore and get better.

lamaisongaga.com

Kanye West

It didn't come off rude to me tbh. She's like the teacher who uses harsh words so you can remember your mistakes. That way you don't repeat them anymore and get better.

The "You don't have a lot to say" comment shocked me. So uncalled for and petty. She came off like a bully.

KANYEWEST.COM

The "You don't have a lot to say" comment shocked me. So uncalled for and petty. She came off like a bully.

He's a naturally quiet person so she told him to express his emotions through singing. How is that rude? :proud:

Kanye West

He's a naturally quiet person so she told him to express his emotions through singing. How is that rude? :proud:

the jessie j defenders have arrived

KANYEWEST.COM

Archived