Gaga or Britney or Madonna

Hope

Choose wisely.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Choose wisely.

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Where did I say that?

Gaga's listed Madonna as one of her biggest inspirations, so without Madonna, most of us wouldn't even like her. :laughga:

Yeah but the OP stated that any trace of the other two would be completely erased from everybody's memories. In that hypothetical scenario that argument doesn't work, because if you chose Madonna, Gaga's career would not have happened. :sis:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but the OP stated that any trace of the other two would be completely erased from everybody's memories. In that hypothetical scenario that argument doesn't work, because if you chose Madonna, Gaga's career would not have happened. :sis:

tumblr_inline_n2knfgejVA1r0lpji.gif

Benji

But if I save Gaga's career, it would be drastically different without her finding inspiration in Madonna's work.

If I save Madonna, I still get to enjoy her jams as they are. If I save Gaga, you don't know what she'd be like or her music would be. She might even be a homophobic rapper with metal influences in a weird universe where Madonna doesn't exist #whoknows :reductive2:

Madonna because she has more music to listen to. Gaga hasn't put anything amazing out to me since 2011 and i never listened to Britney before

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

But if I save Gaga's career, it would be drastically different without her finding inspiration in Madonna's work.

If I save Madonna, I still get to enjoy her jams as they are. If I save Gaga, you don't know what she'd be like or her music would be. She might even be a homophobic rapper with metal influences in a weird universe where Madonna doesn't exist #whoknows :reductive2:

MESS

Basically you are saying that Gaga's whole career is based on Madonna. WTF is "she might even be homophobic?" :wtf: Sis log off and join any Madonna forum.

teenagechrist

Gaga, I don't think she needs Madonna to be the person that she is today, she has a lot more of influences, but who knows 

feeling so hot tamale

Supersonic

If I'm thinking correctly, nothing would change musically according to the OP. Like as if you just deleted a song of an album from your PC and the rest remains intact. :shrug:

crisTEAne

drastically different? oh, please. gaga's artistry doesn't revolve around madonna. you casually forgot to mention donna summer, cher, or bowie. 

homophobic? that is INSULTING and, if you were being serious, implies that you don't know anything about gaga's personality. 

your post is a mess. :smh: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DrewStevens

Gaga.

Britney's metal sanity would be better if her career would have never happened. And without Madonna on the map there would be less problems for Gaga and I wouldn't have to see my ex fave making a fool of herself with her new releases. Sorry Madge, MDNA and Rebel Heart really suck and I wish they wouldn't exist. 

Benji

MESS

Basically you are saying that Gaga's whole career is based on Madonna. WTF is "she might even be homophobic?" :wtf: Sis log off and join any Madonna forum.

Dude, I was exaggerating and I haven't said her entire career is based off of Madonna's. Chill babes:saladga:

If I'm thinking correctly, nothing would change musically according to the OP. Like as if you just deleted a song of an album from your PC and the rest remains intact. :shrug:

If that's the way we're looking at it. I think I would still save Madonna? I stan for Gaga more BUT there's more material in Madonna's discography that I enjoy as she's released more? :shrug:

Jesse Pinkman

I love Madonna and she has influenced Gaga greatly, but no one can replace the Goddess of Love for me. She's been bae since I was 15. 

It's science, bitch

Benji

drastically different? oh, please. gaga's artistry doesn't revolve around madonna. you casually forgot to mention donna summer, cher, or bowie. 

homophobic? that is INSULTING and, if you were being serious, implies that you don't know anything about gaga's personality. 

your post is a mess. :smh: 

It would be drastically different though? Who's to say if you take away Madonna's career that Gaga's career wouldn't be different?

Oh please, I was exaggerating. Chill your beans :rip:

He basically meant that what Gaga has now is nothing but a gimmick. So she has 0 originality, she copied Madonna from head to toe. Without her, she would have been even homophobic!!! That's the inspiration the member is talking about.

Supersonic

If that's the way we're looking at it. I think I would still save Madonna? I stan for Gaga more BUT there's more material in Madonna's discography that I enjoy as she's released more? :shrug:

That's your decision I guess. Personally, I can count all the Madge songs I like with my fingers. :dies:

I think OP's words were confusing, and could be interpreted differently.

But from my understanding, we choose one artist to save, and any memory of the other two artists' careers will be deleted.  So with that said, we can still have the Gaga we have today, it's just that she (and the rest of the world) wouldn't have heard of Britney and Madonna.  

I'm bad at explaining so meh.  

Archived