💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Thoughts On Express Yourself

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

Title

What are your thoughts on Express Yourself by one of the Goddesses of Pop Madonna. We all know the BTW/EY situation (I personally think they don't sound similar) so this question came my head. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

It's a cute song.

I don't hear anything similar, just like I didn't hear it back in 2011, but maybe I have some problems with my hearing sense since her fans are so hardcore about that. :shrug: 

💎

I tried so hard to hear the similarities but I couldn't no matter how many times I've tried but certainly it's there, because even the GP made those assumptions, not just Madonna fans. 

What do I think about the song? It's a good song....nothing more.  

crisTEAne

it's okay. there are other madonna songs i love more. :flutter: 

the EY/BTW comparison has not foundation whatsoever. the whole thing was ridiculous.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PartySick

I've never heard it before Born This Way came out and pressed people around the globe reached back three decades to find a song that sounded vaguely similar and call it a direct rip-off :shrug: 

It's cute, but I don't like it for that reason^

🖤

Angel Down

I think it is one of the most overrated Madonna songs... People have been dragging Gaga claiming she's copied and ripped it off when actually express yourself itself is total rip off of an older song by The Kane Gang.. Madonna never credited them, so basically Madonna has been defaming an artist who has copied a song she had copied herself? Idk... Madonna could do anything for attention and the worst part of her is her brainwashed and delusional fans...

Just listen to this

And then this...

After this I have lost all respect for Madonna...

Fame Romance

Iconic song/video that has inspired so many popstars from Xtine to Gaga

BitcherelIa

I love it one of Madge's best songs, and regarding Born This Way I find the comparisons shallow and I don't think Gaga was trying to copy Madonna.

Mister Gaga

I love it one of Madge's best songs, and regarding Born This Way I find the comparisons shallow and I don't think Gaga was trying to copy Madonna.

All this :yes:

Archived