SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Here for it :gaycat: 

He'll be covering S&M as he does it. The zipline is a giant whip

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Wearing just his underwear whilst riding a zipline to the stage :legend: 

And Jo Calderone make Tony's cheeks face to his cheeks. :gaga:

00026 † 10000

PartySick

Wearing just his underwear whilst riding a zipline to the stage :legend: 

:lmao: 

Ahh...but no, probably not. My interest is never peaked for an awards show unless Gaga will be there. I don't care to see Miley, Taylor, Kanye, or whoever else MTV can drag on stage :laughga: 

🖤

Pure Adrenaline

a mess

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GloZell Green

At this point it would only be shocking for a p**n video to be shot live on stage... :neyde:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

SlaeUrAnus

:lmao: 

Ahh...but no, probably not. My interest is never peaked for an awards show unless Gaga will be there. I don't care to see Miley, Taylor, Kanye, or whoever else MTV can drag on stage :laughga: 

True. I never watched any award show without Gaga to be honest. MTV do not know what they are missing :queenga: 

In my messy era.

iAstroLeo

This year's shock will be a few days after the event, after the viewer numbers get released :yes:  

Iwontell

2015 has EVERYTHING to be one the most boring VMAs ever...Everybody knows who's going to win everything, Miley has done so much she can't really shock ppl anymore, I'm not counting on any big surprises on the stage...idk, I hope I'm wrong, but...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SlaeUrAnus

This year's shock will be a few days after the event, after the viewer numbers get released :yes:  

Would not surprise me if they are lower than 2012's tbh. 

In my messy era.

Head Empty

Announcing something as shocking/surprising only makes me think that it won't be any of that :awkney:

PartySick

True. I never watched any award show without Gaga to be honest. MTV do not know what they are missing :queenga: 

I mean, even if she was just invited and sat in the audience, I'd watch just to see her reactions to what's on stage :dies: 

🖤

Archived