Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Natalia Kills / Teddy Sinclair : "This Year has been incredible"

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

This bi tch is first class deluded

she is done. she will always will be done and always was.

She generates zero interest, it's time to go back to doing crappy sitcoms. Hate generates hate

bye natalia verbalicious moon

Rat Boy

BITCH I LITERALLY SAID THAT AT THE END OF LAST YEAR.

maxresdefault.jpg

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

mister max

well, after the voice NZ mess, she gets attention now :hunty: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

gagzus

i swear every time i enter these threads y'all are so ****ing deluded trying to talk **** about her, i'm excited for her new music and if it's up to scratch with Trouble i'm gonna be stanning as hard as I did before.

I'm praying for you Natalia Keery-Fisher aka Natalia Cappuccini aka Verbz aka Verse aka Verbalicious aka Natalia Kills aka Teddy Sinclair :pray:

Her and Azealia Banks should get a room together :green: Two talents who happen to be complete PR disasters, it's a shame to be honest.

nikola

LOL

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Levine

She's not forgetting the X Factor TRAGEDY, she is happy for that too (expecially for that). Desperate, untalented and carismaless (I think I just invented this word) people like her, are happy to be talked about even with bad publicity. 

I really think she actually think this year has been the best of her life. She is that deluded. 

TimisaMonster

She needs to seek help if she thinks the past year has been her best...Can she get any more delusional? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived