funny

Hilarious Madonna Vocals

Didymus

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Maybe it's because i havent listened the studio version but i didnt find it that funny. I found it drunk karaoke night level, which is awful for a concert but not that bad in the karaoke night when you're actually a singer :emma:

SweetEscape

Not sure at all about MDNA, 'cause the mic feeds were actually pretty good there.

:lmao: 

I haven't heard the studio version, but this was... interesting :awkney: 

I know she's no Jessie J ( :queenga: ) , but is her singing always like that? :emma: 

Didymus

I know she's no Jessie J ( :queenga: ) , but is her singing always like that? :emma: 

No, but she did move around a lot during this performance so that's what you get :dies: She's totally out of breath and she doesn't have the technique to sound bearable at those times.

I feel like her choreographies now are more "strict" in the sense that they don't restrict her voice and they're not as instantly tiring. But she'll never sound amazing anymore, I fear. I mean, this is a mic feed of a performance where's she's just sitting down :rip:

The high vocals are so painful to hear. She can't reach those notes at all.

SweetEscape

No, but she did move around a lot during this performance so that's what you get :dies: She's totally out of breath and she doesn't have the technique to sound bearable at those times.

I feel like her choreographies now are more "strict" in the sense that they don't restrict her voice and they're not as instantly tiring. But she'll never sound amazing anymore, I fear. I mean, this is a mic feed of a performance where's she's just sitting down :rip:

The high vocals are so painful to hear. She can't reach those notes at all.

OMG 3:18  that long note :deadbanana: 

:lmao: 

I haven't heard the studio version, but this was... interesting :awkney: 

Her voice experienced a major fall from grace after 2008, not that she was incredible before that, but she was at least capable of pulling a vocal performance properly. Fascinating actually. 

SweetEscape

Her voice experienced a major fall from grace after 2008, not that she was incredible before that, but she was at least capable of pulling a vocal performance properly. Fascinating actually. 

But wasn't the S&S tour in 2008? 

Yeah its pretty awful and yet funny :) but c'mon everybody has bad days and moments. She sure can still sing well so your doom and gloom are pointless. There are plenty of evidence of that post 2008.

SweetEscape

As in 2008 & onwards ...

Oh ok :emma: 

Can you post a video of her best performance vocally (in your opinion)? I'm curious :laughga: 

Oh ok :emma: 

Can you post a video of her best performance vocally (in your opinion)? I'm curious :laughga: 

Yuck @that emoji. But sure. 

There's much more and probably proper examples, but these are pretty good.

Archived