💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katheryn Perry: "You have no balls, ***."

Yves

Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?

• Yes. He absolutely lied! Let me run him over with the PRISM truck.
    • No. He totally told the truth.
    • Buy 'This is How We Do' on iTunes! (Plus if you have extra, G.U.Y., too.)

Featured Posts

Didymus

If Gaga did this exact thing, some of the exact names that are saying this is funny and cute and OMG, I luuuve her!!, would be dragging Gaga to the pits of hell right now! 

lmao no

Nice try though.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I actually think it is fake because there was a video of her doing it and she only took the picture. 

Can u post this plz?

Didymus

yes, absolutely would happen! 

How though? :flop:

If someone was like "I don't like Gaga, I heard she has a dick" and Gaga did this at a concert (the balls comment would even be more hilarious) I don't even have the capacity to imagine why/how there would be dragging.

Whispering

I actually think it is fake because there was a video of her doing it and she only took the picture. 

This would make much more sense, as the reply was way to agressive for the situation. Plus, chances are Katy didn't know if the girl she took the phone from was 15 or 20, so why would she send a comment like this out to someone who was potentially a teenager? 

chiuga

Again this is in line with her Childish image. What is she trying to do to fight back here? It makes no sense

Whispering

If someone was like "I don't like Gaga, I heard she has a dick" and Gaga did this at a concert (the balls comment would even be more hilarious) I don't even have the capacity to imagine why/how there would be dragging.

Lol, that is a different type of comment that would probably illicit a different type of response. 

I'm referring to the same situation. My comment that you quoted said "if Gaga did the exact same thing", in the exact same situation. (and I'm of the mind thinking this could be fake now, as the response was way too much for the comment) 

Didymus

Lol, that is a different type of comment that would probably illicit a different type of response. 

I'm referring to the same situation. If Gaga did the exact same thing, in the exact same situation. (and I'm of the mind thinking this could be fake now, as the response was way too much for the comment) 

If someone had the balls to say that Gaga couldn't sing live, the dragging would be even less likely than in my example :neyde: What planet are you from, exactly? :dies:

Agreed though, this is definitely fake, Katy would never take the time to type that.

I'm referring to the same situation. If Gaga did the exact same thing, in the exact same situation. (and I'm of the mind thinking this could be fake now, as the response was way too much for the comment) 

Gaga gets so much **** for way harmless comments which can be interpreted in many ways.

But Katy is omg queen lmao lol rotfl haha hihi 

(assuming this was real, but it's probably not).

FreePalestine

Whispering

If someone had the balls to say that Gaga couldn't sing live, the dragging would be even less likely than in my example What planet are you from, exactly? 

Agreed though, this is definitely fake, Katy would never take the time to type that.

Oh, I'm sure there are plenty that do say that, and I still wouldn't think the reaction should be this extreme...but if it was, people here would be dragging her to hell and back!  

To answer your question- the planet where I've observed this to be true for years now, in countless threads. 

Tropico

The comments would be like

"Very disappointed in her. TFMGa was so cool and she wouldn't even react. She's been a mess since 2011."

"Gaga is so immature and insecure!"

"Is she that pathetic?" 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived