Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katheryn Perry: "You have no balls, ***."

Yves

Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?

• Yes. He absolutely lied! Let me run him over with the PRISM truck.
    • No. He totally told the truth.
    • Buy 'This is How We Do' on iTunes! (Plus if you have extra, G.U.Y., too.)

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

That said, I hate people that joke about men's genitals like that, as if having no balls or a small dick is something to be ashamed of. I remember I read an interview of her saying she used to pray her tits grew out, so she should have some empathy for people who aren't that big downstairs but no, she promotes body shaming because someone says she can't sing. Which btw isn't that far from the truth. She should think about how that makes some of her males fans feel, she's idolized by young people, some of whom are insecure. She should be promoting a better message, I can't picture Gaga saying something like this.

This is assuming she said it tho, It could just be a rumor and if we find out it is. I take all ill will back.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's so violent, it's disgusting. And using words like "***" and "****" to offend a man? How s-xist of her. 

Also, It's not like he lied. 

anigif_enhanced-6732-1422551428-2.gif?re

00026 † 10000

Bette Davis

I'm dead :dies:

I personally don't understand why this fanbase hates Katy so much. Sure her music isn't the best, but she's goofy, funny and cute. :flirt:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Born To Slay

I mean, I know it's pretty much all real, but did she really type that to him? It's funny but a bit too much :deadbanana: 

Of course it's too much. What she did was disgusting, if anyone texted that to my friend, I'd be pissed off. Even if was Bitchy Perry.

Born To Slay

I'm dead :dies:

I personally don't understand why this fanbase hates Katy so much. Sure her music isn't the best, but she's goofy, funny and cute. :flirt:

And apparently a b---h

VenusBlackStar

That said, I hate people that joke about men's genitals like that, as if having no balls or a small dick is something to be ashamed of. I remember I read an interview of her saying she used to pray her tits grew out, so she should have some empathy for people who aren't that big downstairs but no, she promotes body shaming because someone says she can't sing. Which btw isn't that far from the truth. She should think about how that makes some of her males fans feel, she's idolized by young people, some of whom are insecure. She should be promoting a better message, I can't picture Gaga saying something like this.

Exactly. It's like a weird negative trade-off. It's not like she's going about proving to people she can sing live. She's got great moments, but her singing is just too inconsistent from performance to performance.

MonsterMum

OMG, gotta love her.

Wait till Gaga says something like this and half this site will have a collective meltdown how she should be more professional. I guess that doesn't apply to everyone?

Spock

If Taylor were to do something like this minus the insults, you all would be calling her petty and childish, lmao the double standard

Hilarious none the less :dies: 

who will love me when the night is over

Kulture Kiari

It's getting annoying to see Katy threads on here, because no matter what, y'all always bash her! Why are you guys calling her s-xist, if when Gaga uses the same words, yall say YAAAAS QUEEN! or SHES SO FIERCE I LOVE SHADY GAGA! Nah, yall need to sit down. Granted, Katy can not sing in the same vocal range as Gaga, but SHE CAN SING! In fact, I bet she can sing way better than those who are bashing her on this thread. Yall keep singing sounding like mules, while she keeps having fun in her tour. 

Archived