Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katheryn Perry: "You have no balls, ***."

Yves

Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?

• Yes. He absolutely lied! Let me run him over with the PRISM truck.
    • No. He totally told the truth.
    • Buy 'This is How We Do' on iTunes! (Plus if you have extra, G.U.Y., too.)

Featured Posts

Levine

The fact that the GP knows she can't sing but still buys her songs, it amazes me. American people are really slow, aren't they?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

I'm over these comments about Katy. I was mad at the Roar/Applause fight too, but I went to the Prismatic Tour with the same idea in mind : "the girl can't sing".

She proved me wrong, and I'm really happy she did ! She's been working very hard on her voice and dance moves, she's the pop girl who improved the most in the last few years. You can tell she isn't naturally as skilled as Gaga in pure vocals, and isn't a "born dancer", but damn, she improved soooo much.

So I can see why she'd be pissed at this kind of message. Childish answer nonetheless, I gotta admit it.

SEVDALIZA

this sounds exactly like something i would do and regret 10 seconds later :emma: 

operating from another world

retroglamx

She is so petty. Why not just accept the fact that she can't sing live at all? :awkney:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Born To Slay

The fact that the GP knows she can't sing but still buys her songs, it amazes me. American people are really slow, aren't they?

She's selling millions everywhere, it's not just us buying it.

and btw, it doesn't make someone slow if they just happen to like music by someone who can't sing. I'm a big Britney Spears fan even tho she lip syncs and I'm not a "slow American". I saw Katy's show and it was ****ing great, yeah her vocals weren't the best but she delivered with her stage presence, likability, charisma, s-x appeal, etc. As well the great show around her. No need tot insult people who find it entertaining.

Aren't generalizations indicative of low intelligence because they defy logic in favor of spite? :hunty:

I mean, I know it's pretty much all real, but did she really type that to him? It's funny but a bit too much :deadbanana: 

PicklePower

Aren't generalizations indicative of low intelligence because they defy logic in favor of spite? :hunty:

Rip ha weave apart :applause:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Dafuk people. Not even half of you can sing as well as her. Bitter ass haters. She may not be good at singing while dancing, but she is great when at still. Watch her other performances.

00026 † 10000

Archived