Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I really love Sexxx Dreams

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

This song slays my entire hole(s) that exist on my being. I remember the first time I heard it, I remember everything clearly. I was fackin around trying to get a decent live stream of the godly swinefest, then the mezmorizing intro began to play (which lasted 5 mins but was worth the wait) and then the epic orgasm squirting party began. When I heard it I thought this song would change Gaga's career...or rather, "welcome her back to the casual listener". It was so s-xual without using any obscene words, she looked hot as hell and It was the first time in a few years that I was instantly drawn to a song so instantly. Ugh it was amazing.

The album version took a little warming to for me, it was slightly sped up and the bridge part was different, but now I love that. I do still listen to the swinefest version more though, it seems more raw and just better in my opinion. This should've been a single, it wouldn't have even needed to be edited much, just the "when I lay in bed" part, it's a BOP.

This song has slayed my holes since 1st September 2013 and has continued to do so since. I feel horny and truthful when I listen to it, like I'm revealing my cruel but lustful desires as I descend upon a big meaty....oh sorry I forgot this isn't fanfic.

But you get what I mean, GET BLASTIN,

GET USING THOSE FINGERS, GET DREAMIN

mister max

we already know you love it medonstar :kisses: 

tumblr_n387crBNM51r3ptbfo1_500.gif
tumblr_n387crBNM51r3ptbfo2_500.gif

tumblr_msh7k1VQO61qkr6b6o4_250.gif

tumblr_mvozjk2Kat1qcxtm5o3_250.gif

tumblr_mtgcpjpnvp1r06e1co1_500.gif

tumblr_nsj9fjVwC71toqfh9o1_500.gif

i love it when she performs s-xxx dreams :legend: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pain of fame1

It was supposed to be the first single. Gaga's words. No wonder why. 

What i'm not sure about is if it'd have done better than applause.+ applause was more obvious after gaga's injury

mister max

It was supposed to be the first single. Gaga's words. No wonder why. 

What i'm not sure about is if it'd have done better than applause.+ applause was more obvious after gaga's injury

wasnt it aura?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pain of fame1

wasnt it aura?

No. Thats what she wanted but i guess interscope wouldnt let her release it.

Interscope, who actually choses singles, was between SD and applause

Creyk

The best thing about this song is that when you listen with good quality headphones really loud, the instrumental in the chorus creates these really cool bass effects I can't explain it but anyone who heard it like that know what I'm talking about

yASSsss

i luv luv luv Sexxx dreams...one of the few songs from  ARTPOP,i never get tired of listening :party:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived