other

Avril Lavigne responds to Taylor Swift "shade"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Only Taylor can send people into an over the edge frenzy over a Tumblr like made a week ago. Literally the Queen of Pop :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

Well I don't think Taylor would've liked the picture as an insult to the rest of the musicians, but more because it was a compliment to her :laughga: I agree with Avril's tweet about judging people being a reflection on one's self, but even so I can't get over her M&G pictures and I don't think I ever will :rip: 

Gianni Versace

Only Taylor can send people into an over the edge frenzy over a Tumblr like made a week ago. Literally the Queen of Pop :giveup: 

Only Donald Trump can send people into an over the edge frenzy... Literally the King of Politics :giveup:

TimisaMonster

Taylor is on a great PR roll lately... :saladga:

Avril is right tho....who is she to judge how other celebs treat fans just to make herself look better?... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gianni Versace

They should see Gaga with fans

6-23-12_Backstage_meet_and_greet_001.jpg

they should see Rihanna too:

rihanna-fan-8.jpg?w=700&h=467

rihanna-fans-facebook-photos-07192011-09

rihanna-fans-facebook-photos-07192011-le

Redstreak

Only Donald Trump can send people into an over the edge frenzy... Literally the King of Politics :giveup:

That's actually kinda true right now he's really closing in on the gap he has with Hillary :giveup: 

Gianni Versace

That's actually kinda true right now he's really closing in on the gap he has with Hillary :giveup: 

That must mean that both Donald and Taylor are great because negative controversy is a good thing apparently, right?  

Redstreak

That must mean that both Donald and Taylor are great because negative controversy is a good thing apparently, right?  

I mean sure we could compare running for the presidency with pressing the like button on a Tumblr post a week ago.

Archived