💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Avril Lavigne responds to Taylor Swift "shade"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Taylor getting into messy social media feuds every week it seems. Goes with the territory when you are #1, active on social media, have made enemies already (Katycats), and backlash is starting. Calvin tweeted about this too, giving it more traction..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The backlash this era is honestly not even half of what she got near the end of the Red era back in 2013. I mean this isn't going to be picked up by anyone and any slight negativity will honestly be forgotten by next era.

I just woke up to see this trending on twitter and all over the celeb blogosphere including the Daily Mail.

Alien Tulip

Avril is 100 percent right and to the people judging her M&G photos, she was diagnosed with lyme disease around that time so yeah. 

StrawberryBlond

Calvin is being so cringey, wading into a girls fight like that. When it's between girls you have to let them fight their own battles. I'd be so embarrassed if a boyfriend defended me in an argument with another girl. I've seen some of the public saying that Taylor's probably ordered him to be her mouthpiece so she doesn't have to look bad and can play the innocent card (or her PR team have told him to). I really wouldn't put it past her. Either way, I think these two are made for each other - so full of themselves and think each other is so awesome that no one has any valid reason to hate them. But that has a downside if things between you go sour. Taylor's going to regret this relationship if they ever break up. 

I just woke up to see this trending on twitter and all over the celeb blogosphere including the Daily Mail.

Those comments are attacking her like crazy. Just like the Twitter fight article. And the Vanity Fair article. Top-rated negative comments getting 2000+ thumbs up across all articles. One comment I've seen popping up continuously is "Her true colours are showing at long last." And it's always one of the top rated. Yeah, I don't think the public just forgets something like that either.

Avril is 100 percent right and to the people judging her M&G photos, she was diagnosed with lyme disease around that time so yeah. 

I never thought about that, actually. You're right, this is around that time, so she likely wasn't feeling her best, which is why she wasn't overly keen with doing mindless posing photos with strangers and didn't want her fans catching whatever bug she had. I would probably have been the same if I were ill. Seeing how Avril has plenty of photos of her being close to fans outside her illness period, I think that proves your theory right.

Okinawa

I agree with Taylor tbh. People who go to meet and greets are usually die hard fans, and you should at least try to give them the best experience possible. If you have anxiety, or just don't want to do it, then don't have a M&G. One of my friends was disappointed by the Britney M&G because she said that Britney acted as though she wished she wasn't there, and when you're paying thousands of dollars for a photo/nice interaction that's unacceptable.

Britney is scared of other people and feels totally uncomfortable being surrounded by fans

It's better to consider this before going to a M&G where it is predictable how Britney will act (Britney is scared to interact with her fans and her fans have to ask for permission)

I agree that the Avril M&Gs are.... a mess

~We are Reel Cool~

Cody Draco

Lyme disease weakens your immune system right?

If so, then Avril deserves a pass. It's totally understandable and warranted for her to try and avoid as many germs as possible. 

Alien Tulip

Lyme disease weakens your immune system right?

If so, then Avril deserves a pass. It's totally understandable and warranted for her to try and avoid as many germs as possible. 

It does but at the time she didn't even know she had lyme disease. She spent 6 months trying to figure out what she had and the doctors couldn't find out. She felt like her life was slowly dying and she admitted that she didn't like to get too close to people because she felt like she might have something contagious. 

GenKaidou

Well I don't think Taylor would've liked the picture as an insult to the rest of the musicians, but more because it was a compliment to her 

Very much this. I doubt Taylor (despite being all money grubbing as everyone says) liked it to spite the other artists. People try too hard to create drama where there is none.

Edit: I'm sure Avril and the rest love their fans very much and we can't judge that based on M&G photos.

Alcina Dimitrescu

omg someone ban strawberry blonde please :saladga:

ew this awful emoticon

Avril is right and answered in a classy way. Props to her. But Taylor probably didnt to spite the other artist, or at least just Kanye and Katy, not her and Brit

Kacey Elizabeth

ew this awful emoticon

Avril is right and answered in a classy way. Props to her. But Taylor probably didnt to spite the other artist, or at least just Kanye and Katy, not her and Brit

NOT YOU TRYING TO SHADE @StrawberryBlond LIKE THAT! How embarrassing. She's the queen and you'll deal. She spilled nothing but truth tea in her post. Everything she said is true. It takes common sense to know that what she's saying is correct.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

StrawberryBlond

ew this awful emoticon

Um, I partly agreed with your post (the bit about Avril being right) and you attack me? Here's me thinking us Lana fans would stick together. Indeed, Taylor might not have meant to spite the others but it still looks like she did. If she didn't want it to look that way, she shouldn't have favourited it. Or she didn't realise how it looked at the time and is now regretting it. We all have those moments. We can't claim to know what her true reasoning is, so is it really wrong for me to consider the possibilities? What makes you think her intentions are always good? Taylor has a history of putting people down in her music, so I wouldn't be surprised if she has a dislike towards other artists (we already know who one of them is) and thinks she is the one who's superior.

GloZell Green

Taylor should be careful of what she does or she'll soon see herself in the same position as Azealia Banks :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

StrawberryBlond

oh i dont care about that, i just find you annoying :proud:

If you have a problem with me, either let me know so we can sort it out or you know, just keep your annoyance to yourself like a polite person. There's some people around here that annoy me but I wouldn't be so mean as to say it to their face, I just avoid them and be civil wherever possible.

LoveandMagic

Seeing as she let a fan hold her on his shoulders in a piggyback, I wouldn't put it past her. Her bodyguards might have issues, though. You could be allowed to fake grab it, though!

Well, I can't promise to be gentle ;) ! And **** the guards I'm going for that whole damn ass! 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived