other

Avril Lavigne responds to Taylor Swift "shade"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

The failed a--logies :skull: Someone literally had to go through a week's worth of Taylor's likes just to find that and then make it big enough to reach Avril Lavigne's attention :skull: Holla back when your fave gets that kind of scrutiny over something as insignificant :green: 

but she is one of my faves...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bradley

They should see Gaga with fans

6-23-12_Backstage_meet_and_greet_001.jpg

I love this crazy b---h.

they should see Rihanna too:

rihanna-fan-8.jpg?w=700&h=467

rihanna-fans-facebook-photos-07192011-09

rihanna-fans-facebook-photos-07192011-le

and this crazy b---h

Bradley

Can someone tell me why Avril is that reluctant in having any physical contact with her fans?

I agree with Taylor tbh. People who go to meet and greets are usually die hard fans, and you should at least try to give them the best experience possible. If you have anxiety, or just don't want to do it, then don't have a M&G. One of my friends was disappointed by the Britney M&G because she said that Britney acted as though she wished she wasn't there, and when you're paying thousands of dollars for a photo/nice interaction that's unacceptable.

Labels pressure artists into having meet and greets. You can't simply "not have one" if the record label wants it.

DrewStevens

I don't think it is that serious. 

1. It's just a silly post on Tumblr

2. It's not the first time Taylor acts like a that. She can be quite immature sometimes and everyone knows it.

Gohan

Queen Avril keeping very classy and mature as usual, Taylor Sueft should takes notes :pray:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

RabbitHeart

lol where is the proof that taylor liked that tumblr post though someone please show it to me

Creyk

Lol I like Avril but she is not one to speak. Her meet and greet behavior is a disgrace, she should be happy there are people who are willing to spend money on basically getting a photo with her, it's not like her career is going that well :wtf:  At least make that an amazing photo not an awkward no-contact mess.

monsterdreams

Why does Taylor need to post this? She doesn't 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

VOLANTIS

She was most likely coming for Katy and ended up under Avril's knife :sweat:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

All the examples of Taylor with fans are with kids...any similar pics with adults? 

FreePalestine

Archived