Why do some people dislike Halsey?

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

I hear no resemblance to Lana at all :confused:

have you even listened to her new album? Its absolutely amazing and haunting :legend:

Morphine Prince

Idk. People are just haters. New Americana has been my jam for the past month. 

LoveandMagic

I actually haven't heard much about her. I always feel bad though for lesser known artists that get lots of hate. It's a real struggle out there, and a person could have massive amounts of talent and never make it, while lessers have the right connections and get the great gigs. It really sucks when some losers online decide to make it their mission to discredit someone they don't even know at every chance. Unless the artist in question is out kicking puppies, I just let them do them and who knows? They may wind up surprising everyone. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

freebit

she's white passing tho

Well, yeah I'm not denying she has a bit of an easier time because of that, but being bi-racial opens up a whole other host of issues in self-acceptance and how you identify yourself. She's mentioned people trying to ignore and in effect, erase her race. I find it commendable that she's fighting against that, especially when society basically teaches bi-racial people to hate and or deny that part of themselves.

inuborg

She's just not for me. 

I do, however, find it funny, the blatant Lana queues. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TimisaMonster

I don't know her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Creyk

I've only heard her song "New Americana" and it's terribly cliche.

It only gets worse once you listen to the songs on her album

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon 

My god y'all are hateful. You guys are mad because she has a similar sound to Lana (and does it better might I add) and MAYBE said something about Gaga not being a legend (show me the ****ing receipts because I couldn't find anything negative and only found that Gaga and Halsey love each other and Halsey praising Gaga). Never ask gays what they think of an upcoming artist I guess because they're misinformed 9 times out of 10. :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Desperado

there we go :) she doesn't even have a negative opinion on gaga and you guys were throwing the r word around, attacking her for something she didn't even do :) hope y'all are proud of yourselves :)

why would u like or dislike an artist for their opinion on lady gaga? Thats so ****ing stupid

Desperado

She's just not for me. 

I do, however, find it funny, the blatant Lana queues. 

shes for the 13 year old to 15 year old people from tumblr

Archived