💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do some people dislike Halsey?

Stephen

Featured Posts

I don't like the hype. She's nothing special. Plus, she said Gaga has and never will be a legend. That's enough for me to never listen to her again.

Lol what a retarded gurl she is. She could have been a D-lister but she chose the backfire. Now she still remains a nobody and will remain forever :later:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Even if her sound is reminiscent of another artist, my question is: is there only room for one artist with this type of sound? Maybe they are both inspired by the same things? Why does that automatically make her inauthentic?

i think u mean wildest_dreams.mp3 :hunty:

There are actually lots of people trying to copy Lana

None of them can do justice :shrug: 

Tropico

Literally most of the hate is from Lana fans. Constantly attacking her saying she is a rip off, pop version of Lana. Pretty savage. :smh: 

They can stay mad. I continue to countdown the days till Badlands drops. :queenga: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Judas Oyster

This is the first time I've heard of her, gave her song a play and she seems innocent enough :shrug:

Me too!

Also I saw her name for the first time today when I read the guest artists for The Weeknd's upcoming tour. Travi$ Scott, her and another one are going to warm up for him :)

FrankGutz

to me she sounds like everybody else that is in this wave of indietronic like: CHVRCHES, Foxes, Sky, and artists like that tbh, not a bad thing tho i guess

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Blue Jeans

Literally most of the hate is from Lana fans. Constantly attacking her saying she is a rip off, pop version of Lana. Pretty savage. :smh: 

They can stay mad. I continue to countdown the days till Badlands drops. :queenga: 

It already leaked in HQ :stalkga:

Colors is just :giveup:

I'm a Lana stan, but i don't really think she's trying to copy Lana, she's obviously inspired by her, but its fine BTD inspired a whole lot of a brand new artists and even older ones (Tay Tay i c u)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

SEVDALIZA

what's this? monsters attacking someone for a comment about gaga? did it even happen? i'm not seeing any receipts ???

nah, and the fact that y'all feel the need to use slurs to attack someone just because they might have a less good opinion on gaga is so sad. get over yourselves.

operating from another world

Stephen

I'm a Lana stan, but i don't really think she's trying to copy Lana, she's obviously inspired by her, but its fine BTD inspired a whole lot of a brand new artists and even older ones (Tay Tay i c u)

Exactly! People are too much

what's this? monsters attacking someone for a comment about gaga? did it even happen? i'm not seeing any receipts ???

nah, and the fact that y'all feel the need to use slurs to attack someone just because they might have a less good opinion on gaga is so sad. get over yourselves.

preach 

Tropico

It already leaked in HQ :stalkga:

Colors is just :giveup:

I resisted the temptations. Her tweet about waiting for it appeared just as I was about to find a DL so I took it as a sign. :stalkga: 

BTD era is lowkey iconic. It's sorta responsible for 15 year olds looking for daddy's, it started the flower crown trend, the vintage look was repopularized to a new height and it inspired a couple of artists. Queen. :applause: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SEVDALIZA

Me too!

Also I saw her name for the first time today when I read the guest artists for The Weeknd's upcoming tour. Travi$ Scott, her and another one are going to warm up for him :)

That's Banks, she's pretty f*cking good :legend: 

giskardsb

Lana fans can complain all they want, but from what I'm hearing I much prefer Halsey.

at least all her songs don't sound like they were recorded at the bottom of a well.

SEVDALIZA

there we go :) she doesn't even have a negative opinion on gaga and you guys were throwing the r word around, attacking her for something she didn't even do :) hope y'all are proud of yourselves :)

Because she's a 3 years late major label construction aimed at the Tumblr kid audience. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived