We just have a different taste on what good music is sis :lolly:

I was joking sis :noparty:

Or not :sis: 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

PRISM deserved its rates, Britney Jean however... :awkney: 

Well Prism is not horrible.. But I wouldn't give it more than 70... It's in the 60-70 team imo..BritneyJean is in the 35-45 team :lmao:

Gianni Versace

We just have a different taste on what good music is sis :lolly:

poor our refined, immaculate taste lbr

Nicole

I feel like music is something that you can't rightfully review and be able to say it's representative of the majority? It all comes down to taste, and whoever reviewed this is perfectly allowed to say they didn't enjoy it yet high profile magazines etc seem to have the final word on stuff like this (i.e. used in debates, bragging rights etc) and it's really annoying lol.

I haven't listened to Cry Baby and I probably don't intend to but a lot of people on Twitter etc seem to really be enjoying it 

Underneath

I would drag them but my mother taught me not to be rude to the hearing impaired over their disability :coffee:

SlayedForTheGod

I agree tbh. Despite it being cohesive it all sort of falls flat. It never reaches a peak. This makes it to where the album has no stand out tracks, I was really looking forward to this too.

You can't appriciate good music :coffee:

I like Melanie and some of the songs, but I just get so bored with that whole 'baby' theme. Like, I feel that all the songs are very similar to each other.

I agree that the album's theme feels a bit forced sometimes. Still love it though. Hoping for more music videos

Archived