💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Naomi Price (The Voice Australia) performs MTN (breathtaking!)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

Sorry, but unfortunately only Gaga can sing her own songs properly. Kudos for the song choice and effort tho.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Tropico

Vocally brilliant. :applause: 

I cringed when she skipped the "Come on and run" part tho. That's a highlight of the song. :messga:

The rip of wasn't cute but at least she had good vocals guys. :emma: 

I can totally see Gaga doing exactly the same thing

But she has :emma: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

scorpion

Several things:

1. The beginning and ending was absolutely rough, and she had an opportunity to show originality and failed to do so.... its almost a mockery

2. With that said... she shined hitting the chorus and you could see her vulnerability as an artist

3. Her voice is beautiful 

4. People will be mixed on her taking gagas set ideas. Personally I think its great because it recalls how powerful gagas performances are. And they should be honored. 

5. No one else should ever pull this kind of **** again unless they are Grayson Chance or are really going to make it their own. Gaga resonates with a lot of us, but do not dumb down her work for your gain

6. Again, let gaga sing her own songs. I truly appreciate the fans .... all of us lol... but stay in your own lane

BethennyFrankel

No offense but The Voice here in Australia sucks. I hope it finishes soon so Delta can release albums and just tour all the time

djBuffoon

For every good note, there were four or five that fell flat. Not terrible, but I would have suggested she let someone else accompany so she could focus solely on the vocals.

Repeating what someone else said earlier, it's so rare to hear a Gaga cover version that even comes close.

phantasmas

that was cute. she def has potential. and she probably slays the fukc out of this song when shes singing along to it alone in her bedroom, lol. 

Giorno Giovanna

the ending was quite nice with her stretching the vocals out, she is good at that. Tho the rest felt okay-ish

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived