Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Lorde died?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Didn't she worked on the Mockingjay Part I soundtrack?

She could be planning on release something soon. Maybe a surprise release?

Something something idk

and when she was rude to mary j blige and almost got her ass whooped :rip: 

I missed that

what happaned?:wao:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Alien Tulip

good thing Gaga's been praising her then :hor:

Gaga even stated in her high school yearbook she loves britney :flutter: Gaga attended the primeney tours :giveup: 

crisTEAne

Anyone that talks bad about The Holy Spearit usually don't last long. Examples: Little Kim and Xtinct.

what did she say about brit? :shocked:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Alien Tulip

I missed that

what happaned?:wao:

Xtinct met Mary J Blige backstage at some event and Mary was polite but Xspired was being rude as usual and acting diva while giving the white girl snobby look to her. Mary then got upset and decided to not compliment her anymore. Mary did a magazine interview saying she managed to not whoop her behind and then there's a radio interview she did where she states that Xtinct is pretty sassy and that even though britney may not sing live, britney will go far because she has a nice heart with an amazing personality and tbh Mary didn't lie. 10 years later, britney is still selling albums, going on tours, vegas residency, still has a massive loyal fan base, etc while Xtinct has two colossal failure albums, both of which have canceled tours along with decaying vocals. Having a bad attitude and screaming like godzilla can only get you so far before people get tired of your bullcrap.

D7IIs.gif

Alien Tulip

what did she say about brit? :shocked:

'I'll never go off the rails like Britney Spears or do an Amy Winehouse'

and called britney basic and crazy. She grew up on britney being crazy so I cant really blame her since she was still an egg cell during britneys prime. 

crisTEAne

'I'll never go off the rails like Britney Spears or do an Amy Winehouse'

and called britney basic and crazy. She grew up on britney being crazy so I cant really blame her since she was still an egg cell during britneys prime. 

well, that was pretty rude. she should have worded her not-so-nice opinion better. :wtf:

screaming like godzilla

D7IIs.gif

omg. :smh:  at least they like each other with gagz. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Taylor Swift became her friend and she's stuck there right now.

No way of getting out. Just all her fame being sucked in Taylor Swift vaj.

Q9W58.gif

00026 † 10000

TimisaMonster

I forgot about her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Xtinct met Mary J Blige backstage at some event and Mary was polite but Xspired was being rude as usual and acting diva while giving the white girl snobby look to her. Mary then got upset and decided to not compliment her anymore. Mary did a magazine interview saying she managed to not whoop her behind and then there's a radio interview she did where she states that Xtinct is pretty sassy and that even though britney may not sing live, britney will go far because she has a nice heart with an amazing personality and tbh Mary didn't lie. 10 years later, britney is still selling albums, going on tours, vegas residency, still has a massive loyal fan base, etc while Xtinct has two colossal failure albums, both of which have canceled tours along with decaying vocals. Having a bad attitude and screaming like godzilla can only get you so far before people get tired of your bullcrap.

D7IIs.gif

that's crazy but I was talking about Lorde so I thought this situation was about her and Mary J, LOL

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived