💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

James Franco: "Not Gay: Sex between Straight White Men"

AgusPop

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Here's the thing: "straight" women kissing each other is deemed "okay" because it pleases "straight" guys. Two guys making out, even if they identify as "straight," isn't viewed the same way by our society, because many straight guys can't get their rocks off on that (if anything it repels a lot of them). Then of course there is the religious thing, so it's an often natural urge that is shunned by society. That's my take on it anyway. Personally, I think it's hot as f*ck seeing two guys make out.

Sexuality to me is such a grey area, I could care less what anyone wants to identify as. I would find it hard to buy that some "straight" guys wouldn't, on occasion, want to have some intimacy with the same s-x. Each gender knows what makes their body tick just right, so isn't it great when their partner knows EXACTLY what areas to touch? As long as it's consensual and not with children, go for it! All I ask is that someone doesn't whip out their penis or kitty while I'm eating. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JesseBabe

I've seen arguments like this before and I'm not really buying it. And most of these arguments use the example "Well why is it that women can kiss each other but two straight men can't have s-x?" Ummmmm.... kissing and s-x are a little different from one another. :awkney:

It literally is what it is. Men are told to be masculine and liking other men and wanting to do other things with them s-xually are looked down upon. I also feel like it's a cop out for men to actively seek each other out for s-xual acts and say, "Well I'm straight." No, buddy, I don't think you are. I haven't met a lot of straight girls and guys who go out and actively seek the same gender for s-x without being attracted to them in some way.

I think if more guys came out and owned up to doing things with both men and women and stopped trying to find ways to "bro" it up or be ashamed and outright deny it, more people might be able to understand a little bit better that s-xuality isn't always so black and white. I'm all for experimenting, but there's only so much "experimenting" a person can do before they really need to get themselves sorted and come to terms with oneself. :kisses:

Archived