đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Flop that is Gaga since 2013

Noah

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

I'm sorry, I'll go back and read your post, but what is up with your ""s? :saladga:

Not everyone is native to english. :neyde:

I appreciate that, but OP is clearly fluent in Written English. :awkney:

Fiona Apple

But she had two really successful Singles and Music Videos that gained a lot of Attention she was basically talked about on all (Social) Media

Yeah obviously Miley had a "bigger" era. I am just stating a fact

yourfaves

Your quotation marks are down and up.  That's what he was asking... :awkney:

XGirlfriend

Anyone who thinks Gaga is flopping is stupid.

Any new artist would kill for the performance of ARTPOP. It debuted at #1 on billboard, spawned 3 singles--two of them sold over 4 Million copies in the US alone, received multiple accolades, had a successful worldwide tour that grossed $80+ Million. The ONLY issue was that it was being compared to other records and also to Gaga's previous record sales, which was highly unfair because sales have been decreasing in the music industry for the past decades because of illegal downloads and piracy. And also Gaga had a very bad cloud surrounding her at that time, critics and the GP were tired of her style and music and Miley was receiving all the attention. 

Then came Cheek to Cheek, A successful Jazz album with a Legendary Jazz Legend which won a Grammy? YOU TELL ME IF THATS A FLOP.

giskardsb

The real answer is that Gaga fans need to act like rock fans and not pop fans. Just don't give a **** what others think.  Pop stans have expectations and agendas that have nothing to do with quality of music and art and everything about group acceptance and their own ego. 

The real answer is that Gaga fans need to act like rock fans and not pop fans. Just don't give a **** what others think.  Pop stans have expectations and agendas that have nothing to do with quality of music and art and everything about group acceptance and their own ego. 

I agree.  Come to think of it, I don't recall stan wars between the fans of rock artists, but idk.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Your quotation marks are down and up.  That's what he was asking... :awkney:

In German the opening quotation mark is below rather than above.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived