Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you think Gaga's next single will happen?

GagaKing

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

If Tihty is not on lg5 the lead /first single will be around Christmas 

She doesn't want to destroy her career hopefully:rip:

Fiona Apple

that song would do well

No it wouldn't even hit the top 30.. Fans would be incredibly dissapointed and they wouldn't support the song.. And the song is definitely not strong enough for a lead single anyway... 

DeanSummer

No it wouldn't even hit the top 30.. Fans would be incredibly dissapointed and they wouldn't support the song.. And the song is definitely not strong enough for a lead single anyway... 

That is your opinion 

But I think it would show the world a new side of her and I prefer it over other songs by her that have charted 

DS

Pain of fame1

As we know, TIHTY will be released in September as part of a PSA video and The hunting ground sountrack. ( not on iTUNES tho).

So LG5's lead single wont come until 2016 ( i'm sure she wouldnt release  a song in the 4-5 months previous to the single, so that people are thristy for new music. 

I think there are a couple options:

-Lead single between January/February ( Grammys, Brits awards etc) and album in April/May ala BTW.

-Lead single in MAY with BBMAA performance and album in August.( second single performance VMA) Actually i think this one is pretty possible

Not sure about this one tho..but the others 2 might be too early for a WELL PLANNED ERA.

- Lead single VMAs and Album in October/November ala ARTPOP. katy will surely release this time so i doubt this will happen AGAIN.

Fiona Apple

That is your opinion 

But I think it would show the world a new side of her and I prefer it over other songs by her that have charted 

Well the next lead single is probably the most important single for Gaga in years..Because if it doesn't do well the album will flop and if the album flops then people will forget her... TIHTY is a good song..But I am sure that she can make a better ballad... Of course it would "chart".But it wouldn't chart well.. 

I really don't understand how it's possible to want for a lead single a song that we've known for months already..

Archived