LG6
musician

Madonna

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MADONNA DECADE?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Madonna decade?

• 1980s (Madonna, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer)
    • 1990s (Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light)
    • 2000s (Music, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy)
    • 2010s (MDNA, Rebel Heart)

Featured Posts

PartySick

:neyde:

Excuse me, I bought Rebel Heart, you can't accuse me of anything against Madonna :neyde: 

:dies: 

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.

monsterdreams

Honestly I can't decide my fave decade 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Haroon

OMG I didn't tell you guys :lmao: I wanted my mother to watch the MDNA tour because she was super worried about me going to see her in December because she thinks she's a filthy tart on tour - probably because she saw and heard of everything Madonna was up to in the 80s and 90s or whatever.

So yeah she said she only had time to watch half of it and then the other half the next day but we sat and watched the whole thing in one sitting :party: She was super impressed with Madonna's dancing and the show overall :flutter: 

She was SO surprised that Madonna had clothes on and said that she liked this side of Madonna...and then Madonna stripped off for the slower section with the piano and my mother was like "spoke too soon :neyde: ". But she liked all of it regardless, and said she really enjoyed how she'd revamped the songs differently, which made it so that hearing the song that way was special for the tour, because anyone can listen to an album version at home :laughga: 

But yeah after watching the whole thing she sees Madonna a lot better than she did before :yes: Like she always liked some of the songs like La Isla Bonita and Open Your Heart and a few others, but now she also likes newer ones like Revolver and Gang Bang and Masterpiece :legend: 

• Like 2

loribeverlygirl

I fell in love with Confession Madge back in 2005, I was only 10 then and I thought she was like 25-30 yo, until I found out she was 47 

But 90s Madge is the most interesting and amazing, all those looks, controversies, a lot of music genres, I just love it. 

Fame Romance

Madonna's 80's music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>History of pop/dance 

• Like 1

TopazBlue

giphy.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug. 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct. 19

QueenGadonna

mmm I love Ray of LIght sooo much but I have to pick 2000. Music, American Life & Confessions are awesome!

elijahfan

... I actually think the 90s are her most boring decade.

The 80s are part of history, you cannot touch this. Voted for the 00s because that's when she released the music I enjoyed the most. As for the 10s, let's pretend nothing happened so far. :proud:

Edited by elijahfan

AmenTheNight

... I actually think the 90s are her most boring decade.

The 80s are part of history, you cannot touch this. Voted for the 00s because that's when she released the music I enjoyed the most. As for the 10s, let's pretend nothing happened so far. :proud:

I 100% agree with you, except for Rebel Heart :hunty:

DiscoHeaven23

Even though Madonna reigned SUPREME, in the 80's. I think the 90's was my favorite Madonna decade because there was less of a commercial Madonna and more of a creative one. She put out some pretty amazing work.

tumblr_m4ah7qMmKo1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

P.S. The first Madonna song I ever heard on Top 40 radio was Take A Bow. I was 3, and it was around the time i was able to remember things. THAT SONG WAS MASSIVE. Constantly on the radio

Edited by DiscoHeaven23