Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Madonna

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MADONNA DECADE?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Madonna decade?

• 1980s (Madonna, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer)
    • 1990s (Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light)
    • 2000s (Music, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy)
    • 2010s (MDNA, Rebel Heart, Madame X)

Featured Posts

Hexxx

I was wondering where this thread went to

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

AJH219

I just watched the 'Oh Father' video for the first time and WOW. :cry:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney
  • Like 2

Snow

I was wondering where this thread went to

Mostly RHT thread 'cause thats what's happening :)

I just watched the 'Oh Father' video for the first time and WOW. :cry:

its beautiful yet powerful. Her videography is brilliant!

• Like 2

darkwolf

Darren Hayes uploaded this cover of Madonna :zilla:

He has always been such a big fan

Edited by darkwolf
  • Like 3

AJH219

Darren Hayes uploaded this cover of Madonna :zilla:

He has always been such a big fan

Oh wow, I LOVE this! :legend::rockstar::music:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Prismatic

So I went to FYE because I was planning to buy the the Prismatic World Tour, but they didn't have it, so I went around M's area and found her debut album :giveup: So off course I bought it because that's one of the few albums that I'm missing. So once I went home, I pop the CD on and finally heard the album (Madonna) all the way through for the first time in my life and I was absolutely slayed. What have I been missing all these time. 

Physical Attraction really got me ready to get naughty and grind on anything that moves. 

Think Of Me gets me into the groove and bop my head when the chorus starts, you can ever say it gets me Boardline psycho. :green:

I Know It is a cute bop, I feel like that's the weaker/unknown sister to True Blue. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers
  • Like 3

AJH219

So I went to FYE because I was planning to buy the the Prismatic World Tour, but they didn't have it, so I went around M's area and found her debut album :giveup: So off course I bought it because that's one of the few albums that I'm missing. So once I went home, I pop the CD on and finally heard the album (Madonna) all the way through for the first time in my life and I was absolutely slayed. What have I been missing all these time. 

Physical Attraction really got me ready to get naughty and grind on anything that moves. 

Think Of Me gets me into the groove and bop my head when the chorus starts, you can ever say it gets me Boardline psycho. :green:

I Know It is a cute bop, I feel like that's the weaker/unknown sister to True Blue. 

Its such an 80s relic, but Madonna is so good and underrated!! Glad you were finally able to let the light in 

• Like 1

Prismatic

Its such an 80s relic, but Madonna is so good and underrated!! Glad you were finally able to let the light in 

Madonna is truly underrated! More people need to appreciate the album more. It has so many strong songs with maybe 1-2 mediocre tracks. 

She doesn't have any flaws in any of her albums tbh. Even her weakest (MDNA) is still one of the best album ever release. She she might hoped on the hype, but she made a great album. 

Ive been listening to a lot of 80s M recently. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers
  • Like 2

AJH219

Madonna is truly underrated! More people need to appreciate the album more. It has so many strong songs with maybe 1-2 mediocre tracks. 

She doesn't have any flaws in any of her albums tbh. Even her weakest (MDNA) is still one of the best album ever release. She she might hoped on the hype, but she made a great album. 

Ive been listening to a lot of 80s M recently. 

MDNA was my first M album :green: and I loved it (still do). I jam to 80s M a lot actually. 

Riot Poof

I'm more of a Ray of Light - Confessions on a Dance Floor kind of gay.

'80s Madonna had some BOPS, tho. I suppose my favorite album cuts are "Physical Attraction" and "White Heat."

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

AJH219

I'm more of a Ray of Light - Confessions on a Dance Floor kind of gay.

'80s Madonna had some BOPS, tho. I suppose my favorite album cuts are "Physical Attraction" and "White Heat."

I LOVE White Heat 

Get up, stand tall
Put your back up against the wall
'Cause my love is dangerous
This is a bust

:giveup:

Yanko

i feel like ill get stoned if i say this outside of this thread but im watching madges old interviews and she sounds so much like gaga :air: