đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This interviewer was so kind and appreciative of Gaga

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

A lot of people seem to forget this simple yet great interview she did with Steve Stoute

I love the way this man just compliments her throughout the whole interview and during the last minute or two he really congratulates her on bringing communities of all walks of life through her music, her donating millions at the robin hood foundation and he also calls her an icon. You can see Gaga smile and her eyes light up with the compliments he gives her. I also love her input commentary on hip hop culture. It's amazing how much other music she listens to. She specifically says she listens to heavy metal and old rock bands more but she still listens to other genres. In an earlier interview she also said she listened to Biggie and 2-Pac during her teen years as well as pop girls like Britney and Xtinct. 

gagzus

i always loved this interview, it's one of my faves along with Watch What Happens Live & Paul O'Grady 

Off-Topic: isn't this around the time she recorded her lines for Lisa Goes Gaga?

BLACKOUTbritney

Xtinct. 

I SCREAM EVERY TIME YOU REFER TO HER AS THAT :lmao:

Alien Tulip

i always loved this interview, it's one of my faves along with Watch What Happens Live & Paul O'Grady 

Off-Topic: isn't this around the time she recorded her lines for Lisa Goes Gaga?

Yeah same day I believe. 

Alien Tulip

SXSW interview >>>

That interview was okay but just drags on. Her howard stern interviews are better as well as some fame era ones and show studio 2010.

Alien Tulip

I SCREAM EVERY TIME YOU REFER TO HER AS THAT :lmao:

It's become a non intentional habit of mine now. 

This was such a great interview. :flutter:

Good interviewers bring out the best in their guests, and he did just that. 

Archived