💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga just doesn't do it for me, i'm sorry. I'm turning in my stan card.

mucinex

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I understand and I can relate to a lot of what you said in the OP.

Gaga is no longer my #1 fave, that has been Lana for quite some time now, and Azealia or someone else might also surpass Gaga on my faves list one day. I remain here because I love this community, I still love and respect Gaga for all she has done to free my mind, and I love being able to discuss music. I can't really discuss music with my mom or even my friends. She just listens to the radio or whatever I show to her, it's not something she is passionate about. Most of my friends are into stuff that I'm not so yeah that is ruled out too. I hope you stay because I always enjoy seeing you around and checking out your music and videos when you put them out.

P.S. I reported that user for personally attacking you. You're not alone so please don't leave. :hug:

monsterdreams

I think it's good you're staying for AHS 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Poope MOnster

cheeks to cheeks is standard jazz album not her material

and til it happens to you it not even her proper song but anyway good luck

if u dont like her anymore just dont bash her or hate her with no reason like many guys out there

ps.i m crazy for lana before too start from born to die(album) / ride / young and beautiful her song give me so much life and after that begin ultraviolence i dont like her much like i used too (even i love shade of cool) if she goes too song like Queen of Disaster (her leak song that i love so much) or something difference maybe it will refresh my feeling for her again idk

PicklePower

Gaga isn't even close to my fav anymore :rip: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

VOLANTIS

As Long as you buy LG5...:sweat:

And I'm glad you're staying. :hug:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pure Adrenaline

get that hit thread I guess

britney-spears1.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Someone else already made an "Are you over Gaga?" thread that this could be posted in. We don't need a new thread every time someone steps off the Complete Stan platform. 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived