đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP (song) production is on point

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

The only thing I don't agree with the OP is the hee hees, they would have been perfectly fine being louder on the studio version :flutter:

Other than that, ARTPOP, Venus and Dope are the pinnacle of the album in my opinion, with ARTPOP showing her artistic creativity and lyrical genius, Venus is simply Gaga, and Dope showcasing once again her lyrical skills and especially her vocals.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

but there's no hee-hee's in the first verse though    

I thought there are some very low ones but I may be wrong. Anyway the point is the same.

VforVendetta

ARTPOP > Venus > the rest of Gaga's discography ARTPOP

Applause > ARTPOP > Venus > the rest of ARTPOP :queenga:

VforVendetta

The only thing I don't agree with the OP is the hee hees, they would have been perfectly fine being louder on the studio version :flutter:

Other than that, ARTPOP, Venus and Dope are the pinnacle of the album in my opinion, with ARTPOP showing her artistic creativity and lyrical genius, Venus is simply Gaga, and Dope showcasing once again her lyrical skills and especially her vocals.

Agreed but also

VforVendetta

Queen forgive me my trespasses :giveup: I forgot the Holy Grail :giveup: 

You are forgiven for this time only.

IhRtgi5.gif

Music

i think i will always favour Aura as the best instrumental on the album.

i feel like all of the productions on ARTPOP truly are memorable and uphold the lyrical content of each song - there aren't any songs that feels inappropriate in reflection to the lyrics.

truly an incredible album! <3

My dad hate gaga and her songs (Wen Taylor swift and others come on the radio he says that gaga could never be like dem but wateva).He loves this song we put it on Hus flash drive (By the way my country don't sell like albums like ARTPOP the fame etc.so i don't buy albums)When that song comes on he raises the volume and sings and dances to it.

Moral : Even the haters love this masterpiece 

Archived