đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP (song) production is on point

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I remember feeling like it was better than Bad Romance. :worship:

I still think it's the most magical thing she has made musically.

Maybe not her best song overall, but most magical to me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I always thought it sounded like that because the pre-chorus is both sides (art & pop) singing about wanting to become one (hence the high tone and deep autotuned tone) and then the rest of the chorus sounds like a single channel vocal layer bc they're suppose to be one at the time. (I know that's an artsy assumption but that's what I think anyway)

You're not alone, I remember a thread being made about this in 2013 and many people reached that conclusion, especially since she alludes to it already in the Swinefest performance where she did that arm move.

Ursula Buffay

I remember feeling like it was better than Bad Romance. :worship:

Artistically it is, melodically not. Still it's a good jam and timeless song :kissga:

gagzus

You're not alone, I remember a thread being made about this in 2013 and many people reached that conclusion, especially since she alludes to it already in the Swinefest performance where she did that arm move.

I made a thread earlier this year with an in-depth a--lysis of what I thought about the song but the reaction was mixed, some agreed and liked it and others hated it and thought I was delusional lol

Ursula Buffay

OMG 2013 was the year of meltdowns. Girl don't bring back those memories to me.

eartha-kitt-smile-o.gif

antpats2

Also the fact that in the first verse you don't hear them that much to focus on the lyrics-flow and then on the second verse they are louder so that you focus on the melody more is genious as well imo. The only think that

but there's no hee-hee's in the first verse though    

Cody Draco

Artistically it is, melodically not. Still it's a good jam and timeless song :kissga:

I agree. I meant back when I was enraptured by the album the title track was the pinnacle of Gaga to me. Now that the era is gone and I'm in a different place, it's not the same but that happens with all things I suppose. :rip:

Didymus

I made a thread earlier this year with an in-depth a--lysis of what I thought about the song but the reaction was mixed, some agreed and liked it and others hated it and thought I was delusional lol

Reminds me of my flopped a--lysis thread of Aura :neyde::rip: 

Oh well, Gaga would be proud of us :whitney:

PrinceGaga

My favourite song on the album, easily. Hearing it live at the artRAVE was so unbelievable!!!!! sh** I won't forget it

gagzus

Reminds me of my flopped a--lysis thread of Aura :neyde::rip: 

Oh well, Gaga would be proud of us :whitney:

deep stans better stick together sis :whitney: 

ARTPOP > Venus > the rest of Gaga's discography ARTPOP

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lassex

Yeah, that's true. I love how Gaga didn't want it to ''go anywhere'' and that really describes it. For me the song sounds very infinite, like she says herself :yes:

Archived