💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you portray Gaga on Snatch Game?

Kiddoo

Featured Posts

Aloha, just a thing i thought about.

Since Sonique and Phi Phi O'Hara   :awkney: did a horrible job, what would you do to make Gaga as funny as possible?

I've used the search function but nothing really showed up.

And I'm new here, so please don't murder me if it's AP somewhere.

Gianni Versace

"i've been doing jazz since i was 13"

"soon"

"love and accept yourself"

"it's my art"

"i'm an artist"

"don't compare me to madonna"

"reverse warholian"

"i'm so drunk"

"miss asia kinney loves her mommy!"

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

mister max

"ARTPOP is all about......

ART and POP togheter" 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Didymus

I wish I could make a parody of the post-Wilson interview but I don't think it would be recognizable enough. I'd definitely say "ARTPOP" like after every sentence like she did in Austin, maybe distort some words in her iconic "p-p-p-poker face" etc. way. Talk about my fans every single time I open my mouth and find a way to do wig Ă nd outfit changes very quickly.

hoeslay

Venus/Seashell girl hair or the ARTPOP bangs/swooshed in at the bottom wig white robe with some diamond detailing, circle lense goggle glasses.  In all respect to her, I'd def play on weed addiction, my craziness, "underneath I'm alllll mannn" vibes,  creative stuff, I'D GO HARD ON THE ANTI-BULLYING and twist it. You need the signature Gaga laughs - either drunky breathy laugh or that really heavy AH-HAGHHAGH rough laugh she has.  GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS THE GAYS.  Maybe at one point (this will suck but just for emphasis and the need to overdo it) mouthe words because I like the vibrations in my mouth. ARTPOP. Not the only thing I like in my mouth Ru ;)

..."I've been doing drag since I was 13."

"I have a really tremendous donkey d*ck."

"I don't lip synch. I never have and I never will." 

ja feel?

the thing with gaga ist, that i can imagine of so many funny things nobody, who's not a monster, will understand. 

Like you could just sit there quietly thinking about an answer closing your eyes like in the Culture Show interview. I can literally hear the metallic shade noise that will come up in the edit. 

hoeslay

I'd really give it som Andy Cohen vibes cuz that was hilarious on all levels. "My new album is coming out soon. It's called P*SSYPOP" or some inappropriate stuff. Maybe even throw in some slight katherine shade cuz the viewing audience will get it. 

Archived