💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be happy if LG5 sounds like TIHTU?

Quark

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

It'd be cool to see her experiment with different sounds.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Riot Poof

Yes, in terms of the album being piano rock/baroque pop. I don't think the album should be entirely or mostly ballads tho. I still expect Gaga to put out songs I can bop to.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Didymus

Yes, but I would also enjoy a rock album of a variety of styles, including metal and power ballads.

This, this, this.

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

This, this, this.

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

I love that pic.  Is that you, Didy?

On topic, Gaga is so into rock it wouldn't surprise me at all if we see more rock than pop from her in the future.  I'm really guessing, though.

I live outside the space time continuum.

adamsenigma

not really, i still have a strong feeling it will be electronic disco

Hopefully this will be a pop, not EDM. If she does EDM again her career would be over like really, that genre is dying on the charts since beggining of 2013.

gagzus

Hopefully this will be a pop, not EDM. If she does EDM again her career would be over like really, that genre is dying on the charts since beggining of 2013.

[it's becoming a chore to remind people this now]

House is the next upcoming genre in American charts and it's already overtaking Europe, House is an EDM sub genre and EDM or EDM inspired songs have charted since the 80s 

TimisaMonster

I don't wanna hear more ballads or jazz on LG5...Gaga's collabing with RedOne for a reason and it ain't to make snooze fest Lana music...

uVXIxFq.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagzus

People need to know that if she did Rock her album would only do well in the U.S. and possibly Canada, because America has been pretentious about Rock and Indie since the early 00s (she even said so when she debuted) where as her main genre EDM (specifically Dance and now House) are big here in Europe still. I'd say that's more important since that's many countries  instead of just one. 

Shes always had a European edge on her sound mainly as well, except for TF which was more indie dance inspired from the NYC nightclub scene. If she becomes irrelevant in the U.S. she can still remain big in Europe and maybe Austrailia and major Asian countries. Look at Kylie Minogue, she's irrelevant in America and probably never will be relevant to their scene but she's huge in her home country and most of Europe still. America and their charts and their opinions on artists aren't the only important ones tbh 

Didymus

I love that pic.  Is that you, Didy?

Haha, I WISH :giveup:

It's Action Bronson, king of hip hop :queenga:

adamsenigma

[it's becoming a chore to remind people this now]

House is the next upcoming genre in American charts and it's already overtaking Europe, House is an EDM sub genre and EDM or EDM inspired songs have charted since the 80s 

Pretty sure we will never see a House song being #1 for months like, Idk, Uptown Funk. Even tho I love EDM we know Gaga will probably flop if she does something a la Applause again. And if she goes EDM she needs to release dance pop songs like Alejandro or Dance In The Dark. That's why I love TFM, it doesn't sound outdated (Telephone is the only song that sounds like a 2007 track). She's probably going for a disco sound, or 80's pop music, Idk why but I have that feeling. Let's hope for da best sis. :ohno:

MonsterOfSpain

Not really, I'm here for one or two power ballads in the album but I want lots of dance-pop bops

Duella Dvil

No bxtch, i would NOT be happy because i would be crying my eyes out in this harsh you are way to in my feelings way.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

FameHookah

The song itself YES

but she better deliver better vocals

Not here for her drunk "dope" voice

WTF is MDNA

Archived