💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel if Gaga had a year of doing the stuff she said she would

Lee

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

I don't like the idea :noparty: Or I like the idea, but it's not realistic and I don't support it, if that makes sense :laughga: She should concentrate on what is going on at the moment, maybe even think about the future, but the past is gone. Not that I wouldn't want to hear some unreleased songs or see original video concepts etc. but I really believe there's a reason why that stuff didn't get released :shrug:

As much as the idea excites me, I think you're absolutely right.  The idea sounds awesome, but the reality is that it'd probably never happen.  All of the things Gaga wasn't able to execute are in the past and Interscope would never fund any of those music videos or the app for that matter.

We should all just focus on the future and hope that the eras to come will be just as awesome as the ones we had in the past.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Riot Poof

It depends. I'm here for an album of previously-unreleased goodies. However, we need to let the ARTPOP app and certain music video ideas rest in peace.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TimisaMonster

Let's just say...at this point it would take MORE than a year to make up for all she promised :neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

In our dream world where she would spend a year going over doing the things she promised what would you like at the top of your list of things for her to do?

Pain of fame1

YAaass give us ACT 2 pleaseee! TEA, RATCHET, RED FLAME and bring the BTW ball BACK! 

Btw, i think the BTW ball back thing is STILL POSSIBLE, as she said in late 2014 ' WE'RE PLANNING TO' 

YAaass give us ACT 2 pleaseee! TEA, RATCHET, RED FLAME and bring the BTW ball BACK! 

Btw, i think the BTW ball back thing is STILL POSSIBLE, as she said in late 2014 ' WE'RE PLANNING TO' 

Yeah but she has said she is planning to do a lot and they rarely happen. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

AJH219

The only thing I want is a revival of the Born This Way Ball, since my show was one of the cancelled ones :cry: :cry:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived