💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX Cancels Tour - Blames Lack of Creativity

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

SKANK

I agree with you in the first two paragraphs but then you kinda slipped and went into a bizarre angry rant during the last paragraph as if I cared about what she or her fans feel about this situation. I'm not even a fan of her I just think it's funny really. 

Bizarre, sure? Ranty, maybe. Angry, no. Just talking babe.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

How can she take it upon herself to cancel a tour? Wouldn't that be a huge financial and career risk? There has to me more to the story..

Promoters, labels, mangers, singers, dancers, musicians, etc. Have to be paid. Like... I just don't think its that easy lol

It's science, bitch

RAMROD

Maybe crowds in her tour were all like this

If so, I won't blame her for wanting to stop.

I never understand some people who went to shows

and just fxcking stand there like a scarecrow.

What wack crowds. :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BethennyFrankel

I was so close to buying tickets from Sydney to Dallas just to see this show bc Bleachers are my favourite band.

Dodged a bullet! God is good!

Giorno Giovanna

I respect and applaud to her for giving such an honest and mature answer. She said what is going in her mind and explained her reasons for such a decision and I think there is nothing to say about her.

Only the people who bought tickets should get them refunded .

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Giorno Giovanna

Maybe crowds in her tour were all like this

If so, I won't blame her for wanting to stop.

I never understand some people who went to shows

and just fxcking stand there like a scarecrow.

What wack crowds. :neyde:

I think there could be worse crowds, like maybe 70% of them jumped and danced, while a few just stood there. kinda okay

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Stephen

Charli is so authentic, it's sad a lot of people seem to think she's just another katy perry or something :noparty:

Hopefully she continues to push herself musically with her next LP.

Giorno Giovanna

giphy.gif

Amen Sista, Amen, Fashion

ay Men

Charli is so authentic, it's sad a lot of people seem to think she's just another katy perry or something :noparty:

Hopefully she continues to push herself musically with her next LP.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Whispering

Looking at the comments on that FB post, it looks like she has done this same thing before. Is this a pattern with her tours? 

teenagechrist

Some reviewers have been saying bad things about her shows lately, probably it has something to do with it. She's probably stressed and blocked.

Some people were even thinking that she was going to commit suicide because of the last tweet  :what:

feeling so hot tamale

All these people defending her for being an "artist"--lol, I love Charli but she's being rude here.

She gave Jack no heads up, and now the entire tour is cancelled cause of her sudden drop-out.

And though she cites "personal reasons", she's really leaving to tour the UK with Paramore.

I'd be pissed if I were Jack Antonoff.

kizurl

actually that's a sincere and rather appropriate reason to cancel a tour. i don't think her fans will be mad.

Didymus

And though she cites "personal reasons", she's really leaving to tour the UK with Paramore.

Receipts pls.

I don't know anything about this girl but even if she's lying, it's very well put together. It sounds perfectly believable and understandable to me & if I was in the position she described I'd definitely feel better cancelling too.

Some reviewers have been saying bad things about her shows lately, probably it has something to do with it. She's probably stressed and blocked.

Some people were even thinking that she was going to commit suicide because of the last tweet  :what:

So basically she cancelled the tour because she can't take criticism and invented this whole thing about lack of creativity lol

Archived