opinion

SICK and TIRED of all of these Gaga hate threads

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I would discuss certain names with mods, like everyone else should do. Calling out people in posts, if you are not in a discussion with you solves nothing. 

When I have had an opinion different than yours, I have quoted you and stated my opinion. That's the way a forum should work. 

Agreed, but this thread constantly made mention of specific members and posts (only in one case specific enough to identify them) without providing the receipts. So anyone wanting to actually learn what's going on on the forum is at a loss here for that reason. That's why I don't think this is practical. Either it should be discussed with the mods or not at all in this manner.

But the thread moved on anyway so :rip:

This thread isn't about who brought EDM to the mainstream, fam. 

I was gonna write a reply (basically standing by my post how Gaga brought dance music to mainstream in 2008) but I guess I should stop :emma: 

You can't discredit someone for something they shouldn't even be credited for?

In your opinion, maybe. In my opinion and many others' she deserves the credit.

I agree. All of these imagined, non-existent attacks on Gaga really are getting out of hand.

iLfOdS4Jikwry.gif

:rip:  :lmao:  

The irony. :rip:

By saying that Gaga brought EDM to the mainstream you automatically discredit Madonna. I'm just giving back the credit that you originally took away from her. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_dance_music

Everything you care to know about EDM is there. 

This is why you should also put on ignore users who in your opinion discredit Madonna.

Even if 1998 and 2008 have ten years apart. It doesn't matter.

Let Gaga fans be delusional, it's not the end of the world.

FreePalestine

Shadow

Everyone, please take a step back and calm down. Locking this thread because y'all keep on with the personal remarks. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived