πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SICK and TIRED of all of these Gaga hate threads

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

OP I kindda agree with you.

Just ignore those Little A$$holes tho, focus on what you like, it's a better use of your limited time.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Then call Gaga and convince her to do something we can all collectively swoon over.

Or you could decide to move on, instead of sitting on a Gaga fanforum all day complaining about her.Β 

Azor Ahai

Nnnn the inaccuracy. There were countless "I want PopGa :(" threads back in the CTC era. I distinctly remember a thread about a fan who went to the CTC show and was super disappointed because Gaga didn't do crazy theatrics Β 

And there were COUNTLESS ARTPOP hate threads back in 2014. Literally countless. Threads hating on ARTPOP, Gaga, her management and it was basically the peak era of Little Managers.Β 

And I remember back in 2007 , Britney was mocked and humiliated everywhere.Β 

Should I make "Leave Britney Alone 2.0" or just forget abotu what happened in 2014 and move on ?

Tropico

And I remember back in 2007 , Britney was mocked and humiliated everywhere.Β 

Should I make "Leave Britney Alone 2.0" or just forget abotu what happened in 2014 and move on ?

a good portion of that hate carried on over to 2015 tho.Β 

β™’ Social Justice Enthusiast β™’

Zilla

I just don't understand why so many people are fighting over a pop star, when we could be using this time on something greater. I also don't understand why people instead of respecting another's opinion, have to fight and take it below the belt as well.Β 

If you hate gaga, alright. But please, just have the decency to respect each other. I honestly can't believe the crap I've been reading these past few days, it's making me sick to my stomach the amount of bull**** being posted recently.Β 

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

giphy.gif

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Whispering

Nnnn the inaccuracy. There were countless "I want PopGa :(" threads back in the CTC era. I distinctly remember a thread about a fan who went to the CTC show and was super disappointed because Gaga didn't do crazy theatrics Β 

And there were COUNTLESS ARTPOP hate threads back in 2014. Literally countless. Threads hating on ARTPOP, Gaga, her management and it was basically the peak era of Little Managers.Β 

:applause:Exactly! We still have these threads, although not as frequently as during the C2C era.Β 

This is a backlash thread. This is what you get when people get sick of seeing the negativity!Β 

I agree with you, there are ways to say you dislike a song or album without attacking Gaga personally or discounting her as an artist.Β Β 

Also, for those expressing their negative opinions every week...we heard you the first time you said you hated ARTPOP or jazz music!Β There is no need to repeat it every week...we get it...really, we do!Β 

Kulture Kiari

Get in line! I did a similar thread a year ago, and no changeΒ happened, norΒ will they ever happen. We will always have sour apples in our fan bases.Β 

The irony is that Gaga is all about kindness and positivity and not shading anyone, while her fans are not following her lead.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Creyk

I just don't understand why so many people are fighting over a pop star, when we could be using this time on something greater. I also don't understand why people instead of respecting another's opinion,

Β 

Β 

Like what? Gaga related, I'm curious

Speculation about LG5 is not that much fun when there aren't any news about it lately (thank god)

AHS is being discussed but it's not the most interesting thing in the world

So what else? All we can do is discuss her past work if we want to talk about her. And it's understandable if not everyone adores her most recent work, specially AP and C2C

PartySick

To be fair, the OP of the "are you over Gaga" thread said they were "over" her, but would always support her and love her.

Just because people have lost interest in her doesn't mean they'll never be interested again. As Admin said, when that album drops they'll all be back here talking about it and trying to get it :yes:Β Sometimes, some people just need a break. It's ok to be one of those people and it's ok to be (like me) totally obsessed with Gaga :Chica:Β 

πŸ–€

Dorothy Gale

I'm just over this whole attitude people have about Gaga and Little Monsters. They always want to seem as if they BARELY like Gaga anymore, and say **** to try and seem edgy, and when an artist does something they always say that Gaga should've done it too, or Lana/Twigs/Taylor/Melanie is doing way better than Gaga. It's stupid. Or they'll say, that other artists are more interesting and want to turn Gagadaily into something it's not. Like if Gaga isn't your #1, or isn't even an artist that you admire greatly, than why even be on GAGAdaily.

PartySick

I just don't understand why so many people are fighting over a pop star, when we could be using this time on something greater. I also don't understand why people instead of respecting another's opinion, have to fight and take it below the belt as well.Β 

If you hate gaga, alright. But please, just have the decency to respect each other. I honestly can't believe the crap I've been reading these past few days, it's making me sick to my stomach the amount of bull**** being posted recently.Β 

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

giphy.gif

Β 

I can't speak for anyone else but Gaga's more than a popstar to me. I actually look at her as a sort of mothering figure :yes:Β and this is her fan site, I'm not sure what else we're supposed to do but talk about Gaga on Gaga Daily :laughga:Β 

I do agree that people need to make more of an effort to be nice though. Y'all keep it cute :hug:Β 

πŸ–€

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived